Sidor

onsdag 3 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 41 EPIZODA



Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 7

Segmentiranje i prevod u toku

Pridruzite nam se na kanalu
Dobrovoljno prevodjenje serija na svim jezicima.
TRENUTNO NAM TREBAJU DOBROVOLJNI PREVODIOCI ZA POLJE LALA SA TURSKOG NA ENGLESKI I SRPSKOHRVATSKI.PRIJAVITE SE NA GORE NAVEDENI KANAL

41 EPIZODA 1 DIO


41 EPIZODA 2 DIO


41 EPIZODA 3 DIO


41 EPIZODA 4 DIO


41 EPIZODA 5 DIO


41 EPIZODA 6 DIO


41 EPIZODA 7 DIO


ENGLESKI PRIJEVOD


*Cinar tries to convince Okan and tells him he doesn't think he want to divorce rich woman of their husbands his whole life, he thinks he wants more than this. The long way you have to walk I make shorter for you. Okan thinks Cinar wants to bury him in his hole coz Cinar wants him to lose the case. Cinar answers, the case you're going to lose is a small case but what you are going to win for it will be huge. Okan: You are offering me money for my reputation. Cinar: No Mr.Okan I'm offering you allot of money for your reputation and way more than this, what do you think?
*Okan accepted Cinar's offer. They are going to try to suspend the divorce carefully. Toprak doesn't have to know about it. Okan asks immediately when he can start with his job as a lawyer in the Ilgaz company and he wants his own room. Cinar says if you do what I ask you to do you can get everything what you want.
*Yesim wants to create pregnancy clothes. It has to be modern and chique at the same time.
*Mehmet came to the company to tell Mr.Necip everything. He wanted to tell him he wants to divorce but Necip wasn't at the company anymore. Mehmet tells Reyhan he doesn't want to be her toy anymore.
*Toprak couldn't find a job, there are only looking for people who did the university she said. Then when Ikbal came she wanted to make tea and she fainted, she was nausious too. They brought Toprak to the garden for fresh air.
Ikbal: You are fine right my child?
Toprak: I'm fine, fine. I walked in the sun today that's why this happened I guess.
Ikbal: So it's because of the sun. You don't care about your health, you could take a taxi.
Seref: Toprak likes to walk
Cinar: Ladies
Ikbal: Welcome son
Cinar: Hello, How are you golden girls?Ikbal: Look your mother-in-law loves you, we have something sweet for you
Cinar: ahh yes, I know my mother-in-law loves me, I have no suspicious
Toprak: Welcome
Cinar: Hello, can we talk if you have time?
*Necip found out Ikbal sold the house...He asks the man for time, he doesn't knew about this decision.
*Cinar: I want to help you. Look I'm going to buy a house for myself, Lale and my mother are going to live with me. You can stay with your mother how long you want.
Toprak: Thank you, but there is no need to do this Cinar. I want to stay on my own feet and I'm looking for a job, if I find a job I will go with my mother
Cinar: OK very good, then come work at the company
Toprak: Cinar why don't you want to understand? I want to accomplish this on my own
Cinar: Of course I understand you Toprak but I just want to help you. Understand me. Look then we are going to do this; find a job, start working but stay here.
Toprak: Why are you insisting? What does it matter to you where I stay, here or there?
*Yusuf doesn't understand his parents. He thinks they don't care and love him, that's why he locked himself up.
*Cinar: Mom we have to convince her to stay here.
Ikbal: Why my child? You made a decision so you have to accept the consequenses and even if they stay we are going to leave anyway. Yesterday you told me you found a new house
Cinar: Mom, everything changed.
Ikbal: well we can't say ''stay'' to people who wants to go so we can stay here in this house.
Cinar: That's what I'm trying to do, that's why Toprak has to stay here with you.
Ikbal:What will change son? You want to divorce..
Cinar: Mom, I don't want to divorve
Ikbal: wha... really?
Cinar: Yes because I love my wife. I don't want to divorce mom
Ikbal: Well done my clever son, well done. You are awake, you've found the right way look..but son how are you going to stop Toprak's stubbornness? She is already looking for a job
Cinar: That's why she has to stay here. If she stays with you my band with her will not be lost, I will have a chance.
Ikbal: Now I understand, that's why you were insisting. No No don't be afraid my son, with this fire in your eyes you will accomplish everything, don't be afraid. You will win the girl back
Cinar: I hope so mom.I hope so. Now i'm going to Toprak
Ikbal: Ok son..God protect them, don't seperate them
*Cinar: Toprak, have something in my mind. You want to move to another house right? You have to pay rent if you do this and much more. So if you start working, pay the rent to me. This will make both of us happy.
Toprak: Why are you insisting so much?
Cinar: because you found this house Toprak. You have chosen this house, you liked this house. You did allot for this house. Look you turned the garden in heaven. We painted the walls together, you made this house a house. Now I can't give you permission to go...and it's hard to find a house in Istanbul. This is a good place, remember Toprak it took time to get used to this place. You won't have time to find a house or move when you are working.
Toprak: OK Cinar, when you were telling me all this I got tired already
Cinar: So?
Toprak: You are going to be the owner of my house and if I get my payment I will give you the rent
Cinar: Ok then, deal
Toprak: I'm going to lie
Cinar: Why? What's going on? are you sick?
Toprak: No I'm not sick but I walked in the sun today I'm not feeling well
Cinar: as you want
Seref: Where are you going? I made tea for you
Toprak: Drink your tea, I'm going to lie mother
Cinar: I will drink tea, mother
Seref: ok my child, enjoy
*Seref told Cinar what happened when she went for looking for a job. They showed her the door when Toprak told them she has no diploma and experiences either. When Cinar wanted to go Ikbal asked what happened with Toprak. Cinar told his mother he convinced Toprak to stay. Ikbal is very happy to hear this
*The doctor tells Zumrut she has cancer, the last stages. They have to take the baby to rescue her life. Zumrut doesn't want this but Necip tells her she has to, she has to accept her destiny
*before the operation
Necip: Don't be afraid, I'm waiting for you
Zumrut: This baby was a miracle for us Mr.Necip
Necip: You're right. We both wanted this baby. This baby would become our second spring but my real miracle are you Mrs.Zumrut
Cansel: Mrs.Zumrut we can go
*Seref in Toprak's room
Toprak: We fought allot for that doll do you remember?
Seref: How are you my child, Are you fine?
Toprak: I'm fine but I'm nausious
Seref: We can say it's because of the sun but you don''t have fever either. Did you eat something outside maybe it's because of this
toprak: No I didn't eat anything
Seref: Then get up and eat something. You can feel nausious when you don't eat something too
Toprak: Cinar is gone?
Seref: It's been a while
*Ece decide to leave Mehmet. She can't so this to her uncle who cares allot of her.
*Cinar and Yesim at the restaurant.
Yesim: what have you ordered for me Cinar?
Cinar: The cake you like and I didn't know what to order more, maybe coffee not to strong it's not good for the baby
Yesim: No I don't drink coffee, Cansel don't want me to drink coffee. I want juice but self made ok?
Cinar: So Yesim how are you? How is the baby? Are you fine?
Yesim: Great, I mean Cansel says this. Of course I have to stay away from stress and because I'm afraid something will happen to the baby I try to eat and drink healthy. and I started with a course, it's fun. First I thought it wouldn't help me but now I think different.
Cinar: You really love this baby
Yesim: Yes Cinar, because it's our baby. Don't you care about the baby?
Cinar: Don't get me wrong, I care about the baby too of course,. and why would I be here if I would think differently, we wouldn't be here. To be honest if there was someone else in my place I don't know if he would do the same. You hide this baby for months while I didn't want it. You turned our life upside down.
Yesim: but nothing happened like you expected right? you were very upset those days, now everything is great. Everything is going well, with the baby everything is going to be better
Cinar: Look your cake is here. Eat your cake and we will continue ok? Thank you
*The doctor tells Necip, Zumrut is very sick and they have to remove her breast. Necip asks the doctor not to tell this to her maybe about a few days. He thinks this is too much to handle, she just found out about the results and lost her baby
*Cinar: Wow Yesim, I didn't see you eating everything on your plate before
Yesim: Yes this baby makes me very hungry. You have to see it like there is something inside of me. I eat something then 30 minutes later I eat again. I have eaten 1 kilo icescream, do you know this?
Cinar: Bon appetit
Yesim: but like you can't see it on my weight right?
Cinar: What weight? Masallah and for this reason no one understood a thing
Yesim: Cinar, I thought we wouldn't talk about this subject
Cinar: OK, don't ask for it then
Yesim: The pregnancy courses are great. We do exircises and I can control my weight with participating. We have a lesson today, come with me. Everyone participate with their husbands, It's fun I can assure you, please
Cinar: unfortunately I can't come, I have work to do
Yesim: Ok and can you come another time?
Cinar: Yesim, I actually wanted to talk about what you said in the morning. The words came like a slap in my face. I made so many mistakes in the past. I'm thanking you for opening my eyes. What u did today was an annoying game you played but I have respect fot it.
Yesim: What can I do, this is who I am.
Cinar: You changed our lives with this baby but I don't want to argue anymore. I want to have peace. That's why we have to find balance what can't hurt or tire anybody. You, me, the children....and Toprak.
Yesim: Toprak? you are going to divorce, there is no place for her.
Cinar: Yesim after what you said to me I decided to not give up on the people I love. I love Toprak, she is my wife. I'm going to do everything to stop this divorce
*Necip went to Ikbal and got angry because she sold the house without asking his permission. Ikbal said to him she doesn't have to ask his permission, he gave the house to her. Houses became old and you can buy new houses but the wounds she has inside of her can't heal. She is angry with him because he didn't tell her he doesn't want to divorce his wife.
*Cinar: I know you're angry with me but if you care about me You would want my happiness.
Yesim: and this is what I don't understand Cinar. You can't find happiness with that woman, you need me and our baby to become happy...and I thought someting has changed when you came and apologized, I thought you understood me. When you called me and wanted to meet I thought we would talk about our child, about our future and I thought you would make time for us from now on but you still talk about Toprak in front of me.
Cinar: and you have to learn to live with the decisions you took by your own. You can't change our lifes only because you want to, you have no right.
Yesim: So you say I'm alone
Cinar: No I'm not saying this. You're not alone. I will always be with you. With you and the baby but not like you want to. Accept this, get used to this, try to win my friendship. Look let's meet again when you have time. If you need me you can call me whenever you want.
Yesim: and if I need you and you don't have time for me Cinar? and if you can't make time for me while I need you? Can you leave your wife and come to me?
*Yesim in the car
Yesim: Why am I the one who is losing all the time? While I try so much, she can accomplish everything with doing nothing.
*Zumrut and Necip in the hospital
Necip: Mrs.Zumrut I hope you're doing well. How are you?
Zumrut: I'm fine
Necip: We are staying here today. We will be alone all night. Do you have pain?
Zumrut: Like I have an emptiness inside of me, what can't go away
Necip: Don't do this Mrs.Zumrut
Zumrut: I'm afraid Mr.Necip. Till now I didn't expect this illness. I thought they made a mistake, I had hope but look what we have been through since we now the results. Who knows what will happen next. I'm afraid
Necip: Believe me I'm afraid too. I wouldn't be so afraid if I was the one with this illness but even the thought you are sick scares me allot..but we are not going to give up. We are going to get rid of this disease with holding each others hands. If we give up then we will lose
*Cinar found the company Toprak went to in the morning but they didn't give her the job. Cinar asked his friend to give Toprak a job at the company
*Yesim & Cansel gym
Yesim: Cansel
Cansel: Yesim
Yesim: What are you doing here?
Cansel: I thought we had lessons and I called to ask about it and to remind you but you didn't answer
Yesim: I'm glad you're here Cansel. There is no one else who cares about me and the baby
Cansel: Yesim what happened to you?
Yesim: Don't ask me anything please. I need you so much
*Toprak: Of course I can start tomorrow. Mom, I did it
Seref: Wait my girl, what happened?
Toprak: I had a meeting today right? They called and told me I can start tomorrow
Seref: but they didn't want you in the morning and now they want you to come?
Toprak: I don't know mom. They said for us school and experiences aren't important, we liked you and we are convinced you are suitable for this job
Seref: Thank God. Finally God gives you what you want. That lucky monkey doesn't has to dance for other doors finally he found our door too.
Toprak: My darling.
*Ikbal at the company
Cinar: Mom what happened? Why did you come? Did something happen to Toprak?
Ikbal: My son you are welcoming me like this? Come let me give you a kiss, my darling
Cinar: I mean welcome. How could I know I thought something happened because you came in the morning
Ikbal: No my son, don't worry. Toprak is fine. I actually came to tell u something you're going to like.
Cinar: O really? Is Toprak fine?
Ikbal: Of course she is fine son. She even started working
Cinar: She started working? Good, I'm happy
Ikbal: Son I will tell it right away. Since yesterday Toprak is feeling nauseous, she doesn't see well, she even fainted.
Cinar: She fainted? why didn't you call the doctor?
Ikbal: Don't worry but listen. These symptoms are leading me to one thing. I think Toprak is pregnant
Cinar: Do you think this really can happen? I mean can you really see she is pregnant or not in a short time mom?
Ikbal: Son, these symptoms starts when the baby is 3 or 4 weeks...and if she is pregnant she will stop this divorce Cinar. Of course she will first think about herself and you're her husband. If this baby comes she will first think about her own baby before she thinks about that witch's baby
Cinar: Don't know mom. I'm so surprised, if you're right..
Ikbal: I hope so son. I hope God will smile at us this time. we only want your happiness
Cinar: Mom if this miracle comes true, if I win Toprak back I will do everthing to not lose her again, I will fight for her till the end
Ikbal: I hope so, I hope so my son
*Yesim in the hospital with her mom
Yesim: This is not the end of the world. Ok we aren't used to this situation but we won't be sad. We are not going to be sad ok Mrs.Zumrut? There is no time to think bad and to be sad with this illness and don't make a problem of this baby, I know you, you love drama.
Zumrut: Yesim enough, it's enough that others are saying me what to do so stop please
Yesim: Don't, don't give up. You are a strong woman, you've to be strong. Where is my strong Vahide Sultan, who can bear everything. Don't tell me you're afraid because of this illness..Look, now it's time to proof me and everyone you're Zumrut Taskiran. Get rid of this ilness so everyone can see how strong you're, ok?
Zumrut: Yesim enough
*Cinar: Mom look don't let her think you're suspicious ok? Don't say Toprak anything and if she is really pregnant she will find out soon.
Ikbal: Of course son, I'm praying for you both. I hope God will give us the good news.
Cinar: I hope so mom
*Yesim found out about Toprak's job..
Yesim: Your adventures in Istanbul are very colorfull Toprak. I have a hard time to catch you really.
Toprak: What are you doing here?
Yesim: I came here to ask the same question. ok to be busy with flowers and insects is something for you but what are you doing in an export company?
Toprak: How did you find out Yesim?
Yesim: For you Istanbul is very big but like you see not for me. When I heard about your new job I thought let's visit her and drink some tea.
Toprak: Ok, you came and you've seen everything now go if you want I have work to do.
Yesim: Don't do this Toprak, like if you don't do your work they will fire you. You have someone behind you sweety. Even if you do nothing someone else will do it for you and you will get your payment every month
Toprak: I think you are confusing me with yourself. No one is helping me and I've found this job by my own.
Yesim: Really, so coincidence you found a job at Cinar's best friends company right?
Toprak: No, I mean if there is something like this I don't know about it. I found this job in the newspapers and I got the job
Yesim: Don't do this dear, I think you're not so stupid right? I mean didn't you get suspicious when they didn't want you and then called you to work with them? Let go of your proud behaviours, everyone who works here knows you got the job because of Cinar.
*Zumrut and Necip on the stairs..
Necip: Do you have pain?
Zumrut: No Mr.Necip .. I'm very happy we're going home and holding hands. There is nothing like home right? I love this house...
*Yesim: No, are you really so stupid? I thought you knew..
Toprak: Leave Yesim! Leave!
Yesim: Ok, a visit is short...I'm going but take a course for typing if you want. You look pathetic when you try to typ with one vinger. Have a nice day
*Toprak wanted to know why she got the job while there were so much educated girls and asked him if the reason is Cinar Ilgaz. The man didn't want to say anything but then he told her it doesn't matter who helped her or not.The results are important but Toprak understood..
*Yesim finally found Sitki, Toprak's ex-husband. She told him Toprak is going to divorce and she is going to divorce as a rich woman. So use your mind and get Toprak and the money..
*Necip told Reyhan about Zumrut's illness. Then when Ece came he told her there is someone who wants to marry her and they are coming to ask his hand about a few days
*Zumrut went to Ikbal and told her how she could sell the house, how she could do such a thing. Ikbal said to her that she has stolen her youth, past, the man she loves so now she is going to take everything away from her, her past. Zumrut said this istreachery this is worce than hostility..she told her she is sick and that she is messing with a sick woman.
*Toprak went to Cinar's company
Cinar: Toprak?
Toprak: Can we talk a bit Cinar?
Cinar: Of course
Toprak: What do you think you're doing?
Cinar: What happened Toprak?
Toprak: Why are you breaking my proud Cinar? Why don't you listen to me?
Cinar: What have I done?
Toprak: I asked you not to interfere, I wanted to stand on my own feet I said but now i see you didn't even listen to me. Did you think about my feelings ?
Cinar: Toprak believe...
Toprak: I went to that place because I thought I deserved it like a fool. I had hope to accomplish my work..but now I don't have any hope because of you. I never fell myself so pathetic like now.
Cinar: I just wanted your happiness..
Toprak: but I'm not happy look..
Cinar: Toprak, are you fine? Toprak, are you fine? Toprak...





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar