Sidor

lördag 20 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 50 EPIZODA

344924_12 BEST SELLERS 15% OFF

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3

50 EPIZODA 1 DIO


50 EPIZODA 2 DIO


50 EPIZODA 3 DIO


English translation

Çınar :its too pity. the Baby is too small. yesim inexperienced. I don't know how this situation will become.
Toprak : Allah is great Cinar.
Çınar : Allah is great. But what if you were his mother, i would not be in this situation. . But yesim.. Becoming a mother in such a situation is already difficult but also much more difficult, i'm not sure she will assume this.
Toprak : Look, she will change once she will have her baby. . she will do anything to find a power in herself. with time yesim will succeed. she Will be a good mother.
Çınar : toprak. I can not move if anything happens to him,if they need me.even the company called several times , but somehow I could not go .
Toprak : You're right.
Çınar : I set up a room as well as yesim. At least a few days the baby will want to stay. and
Toprak : I know.but take care of yourself too.
Çınar : I know I don 't give up on it. But now Show me some understanding, at least until my son get well. need a little bit of patience.
Toprak : Since the problem is, of course, you don't need to explain me anyway. do what you need to do . I also think of you.
Çınar : i love you toprak. the way you understanding me. Smile, good faith, you gave me the peace of mind. I love everything on you .
many days pass ,and cinar neglected toprak ,toprak feels alone
ikbal comeback from hospital and said the baby can go to home and she said she was choked by yesim behavior,she change allot ,she even want to make a traditional party for her son, and all of you are invited,even you toprak, its for tomorrow .
Cinar siiting watching a romantic comedy:
Çınar : Come HIH super timing. I love it I got a romantic-comedy.
Toprak : Tomorrow evening, had invited us to their honor. But you probably will go to the mevlut ( traditional party for new born baby) .
Çınar : Yes, of course, i will go until the evening. i called and told theme that i'm not coming .
Toprak : ok.
Çınar : come sweetie,come

in the morning cinar didn't tell toprak that she was invited too,he try to skip her questions.
Ikbal went to meet Remzi but he didn't come , Mehmet assist to remzi funeral,
necip got angry when he learns that zumurut want to put Silicone because of her breast surgery, he told her he don't want this, and she should told him before taking any decision.
yesim fired a new nany for the baby, to settle well her plan, she went to toprak and told her that she can't manage alone she need her help, toprak accept to help her,yesim is doing all her best to prove that she change it, at the end of the party toprak told cinar that yesim need him and she panics allot,so cinar decide to pass a night there .



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar