Sidor

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 47 EPIZODA

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress


Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3

47 EPIZODA 1 DIO



47 EPIZODA 2 DIO


47 EPIZODA 3 DIO


English translation

First scene
Toprak: I don't want to divorce
Okan: Toprak are you aware of what you're saying?
Toprak: Yes
Okan: I wish you told me this before the case
Yesim: No, you came here to divorce so you are going to divorce
judge: Everyone be quiet and sit. You are the one who wanted to divorce and now you're saying no
Toprak: Judge I made a big mistake I love my husband. I'm not going to divorce
Judge: The next case is about 6 months
Yesim: 6 months! I can't wait so long. This is going to end now! And I'm carrying the baby of Cinar Ilgaz…and didn't they come here to divorce, divorce then!
Judge: Enough be quiet and sit
Yesim: I'm not going to sit. Be fast tell, tell Toprak. Say you want to divorce and you said this by mistake, be fast!
Cinar: Yesim calm down please
Yesim: Tell! Ok then it doesn't matter if they say it or not right? They already signed and they wanted to divorce. I mean that's why we are here right?
Cinar: Yesim calm down
Yesim: I can't calm down Cinar! Do you know how long I'm waiting for this? Divorce them now. What do you think you're doing? You have to say that you want to divorce, you are going to keep your promise! I will not allow you to ruin everything do you understand? You are going to divorce! You are going to say that you want to divorce! You are going to keep your promise! You are going to divorce!
Judge: Call the police
Yesim: You can't send me away
Cinar: Yesim you're going too far, don't do this
Judge: Bring her away for cursing in the courtroom
Yesim: You can't do this! Do you know who I am? You are going to divorce
Cinar: Is this necessary I mean she has a nervous breakdown. She is doing this because she is angry
Judge: It doesn't matter why. No one has the right to ruin our peace in the courtroom

Cinar: but she is pregnant, she can't go to jail in this condition. I want your understanding
Judge: It's not your duty to tell me what to do. Sit down or I will send you away too
Cinar: don't tire yourself I will leave….
Yesim: Cinar I'm begging you don't give them permission to take me to prison
Cinar: OK calm down a bit
Yesim: In this condition Cinar?
….walk walk miss
Cinar: Where are you going?
…to the police station
Yesim: Cinar please don't leave me alone
Cinar: Don't worry Yesim I will do whatever I can
Judge: You said you didn't want to divorce but you saw the woman's behaviour. You will get a hard time with her and the band you've with your husband is obvious. He ignored the decision of the court and went after the girl. That's why you have to think well, think about the advantages and the disadvantages. If you say I can handle that girl I love my husband ok but if you say I can't do it, it's your decision too but I want you to decide before the next case
*In the car:
lawyer: Your wife surprised us all
Cinar: Yes I was surprised too
*Yesim downstairs:
Police: Come, can you go in
Yesim: U don't have anyone here
Police: usually it is crowded you are lucky. Go in. Ms.Yesim can you come
Yesim: Where are you going?
Police: upstairs
Yesim: Stay here don't leave me alone
Police: If you need something you can call me
Yesim: Wait one minute

*Toprak talking with her colleague
….you couldn't do this to your husband right. You are bad first you insist to divorce and then you surprise everyone with saying you don't want to divorce
Toprak: I just listened to my feelings

*Cinar came to visit Yesim
Yesim: Cinar
Cinar: How are you Yesim? Are you fine?
Yesim: Cinar I'm not fine. I'm begging you get me out. The baby isn't fine either. I'm begging you help me Cinar please.
Cinar: Don't worry I'm doing everything I can. Mr.Hasan is talking with the judge
Yesim: I don't want to stay here not even for one minute
Cinar: You are right it is awful situation but you have to stay here for two hours at least
Yesim: If you say so
Cinar: Shall I bring you water? You are hungry?
….the visit is over you can go
Cinar: OK
Yesim: Cinar please don't go, don't leave me alone
Cinar: Don't worry I'm not going I'm just going upstairs. Don't be sad I promise you I'm going to do everything to get you out
*at work Toprak& Okan
Toprak: I can't believe this ,how could this happen?
Okan: She was in shock Toprak. She wasn't waiting for this, we all weren't waiting for this but she couldn't control herself now she is paying for it
Toprak: and Cinar is he with her?
Okan: Don't know they didn't say anything so I didn't ask coz I don't care. I thought you didn't care about it either until now but I was wrong. The course of this trial had set up on your commitment but you've ruined everything in one sentence.
Toprak: Ok maybe I have done something you didn't expect I felt like this I wanted this. I couldn't do the opposite while I'm so in love with Cinar
Okan: Great, what can I say? You got what you wanted
Toprak: ok but why are you so angry? I don't understand
*Ikbal called Necip to the hospital while Reyhan asked her not to tell. They have to operate Reyhan, she can't have an abortion the baby is too big. Necip got angry with her why she didn't tell him before the operation, that he always told the truth to her for so long and he doesn't deserve to be the last one to hear about Reyhan's condition. Ikbal asked: were you telling the truth? Necip asked her if she has doubts. Ikbal thought about the conversation: Remzi: He was the cause of Mrs.Lale's death. First he scared the girl. The girl made an accident when she wanted to avoid him and if he had stopped and would have helped her ,the girl could be alive but Mr.Necip run away …
*In the car Yesim& Cinar
Yesim: Come with me Cinar
Cinar: No I can't come
Yesim: Why u can see my mother and Mr.Necip, it would be nice
Cinar: Yesim we are very tired. You, me the baby we all need rest
Yesim: Ok but what is going to happen now Cinar I mean after 6 months?
Cinar: Don't know and it's not the right time to talk about it. We will talk about it later
Yesim: We are going to talk about it?
Cinar: Yes promise now go sleep well
Yesim: OK, Good night
Cinar: Good night
*Last scene
Toprak: Cinar
Cinar: Hello Toprak, can we talk outside?
Toprak: Come inside my mother is making soup we can eat it together
Cinar: No I already ate. Let's talk outside. What happened in the courtroom Toprak? OK you decide something ,I wish you told me this before the case.
Toprak: I couldn't know
Cinar: If I would know about it we could make another plan. We could stay away and our lawyers could go to the courtroom and this wouldn't have happened
Toprak: I didn't want this to happen Cinar. I got afraid to hear the sentence ''you are divorced'' from the judge. I didn't want to lose you. I didn't want to hurt Yesim. Is Yesim fine?
Cinar: Good good don't worry. How are you? I mean I'm so confused, I couldn't even call you or see you
Toprak: I'm fine now you are here
Cinar: The last time I came here I thought there was no hope. I had to give up on you while I'm so in love with you. What happened, why did you change your mind?
Toprak: It's obvious you are not happy about this Cinar. If you came here to tell this, you came for nothing it wasn't necessary. I didn't say that and you didn't hear it
Cinar: one minute one minute and you get angry too? You said one time you couldn't give up on me, you can never take this back. Now you're going to promise me, you won't turn your back, you won't leave my heart, you are going to promise this. You can't nod like this. I want a real promise and I even want it written
Toprak: Ok promise
Cinar: You're so stubborn Toprak Ilgaz but I'm more stubborn. I swear I will never let you go
Cinar: Now you're going to promise me. Whatever happens, whatever is going to happen to us, you won't let me go, we will fight together,we will walk on this road together. You have to promise me
Toprak: I promise you Cinar, I will never let you go. We will never be separated
Cinar: and I promise you. You are only going to cry of happiness from now on. I'm going to remove the worry in your eyes
Toprak: I love you so much. I didn't notice how much I loved you until I lost you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar