Sidor

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 48 EPIZODA

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 2

48 EPIZODA 1 DIO



48 EPIZODA 2 DIO


English translation

toprak : (opens the door) cinar
çınar :can we talk a little bit out .. uh ..?
toprak : mom prepared a soup ,come we can eat together.
çınar : no thanks,i already ate ,come we will talk out
toprak : ok
........
çınar : What happens in the court toprak .. I wish if you had told me about your decision before.
toprak : I did not expect this me too
çınar :we could avoid the court, let our lawyer solve this.
toprak : I did not want too, but when the judge pronounce ''divorce"I get scared ,
my goal was not to hurt yesim !is she fine ?
çınar : well well .. do not worry but rather how are you? my mind was confused ..
toprak : you came so I'm fine now .. (Oyyyy )
çınar :the last time i came here, I thought it was finish, no hope. i had to give up on you when i was so much in love with you..
toprak : apparently you are not very happy ,you don't need to come to tell just forget what you have heard!!!!!
çınar : wait a minute, wait a minute, .. you get angry too. Once I can get back to you,i will not leave you. Now promise you will never leave me
toprak : (she check her head)
çınar : shaking your head is not enough.. I would like you to declare verbally or even in writing !!!!
toprak : OK, promise
çınar : you are stubborn toprak Ilgaz. But I'm more stubborn than you. i swear i will not leave your hand until death ..
T&Ç.........
çınar : Now promise me .. , regardless of what may come to us don't leave me,
toprak : (crying) I promise I will never ever let you .
çınar : I promise you ..,you will cry from happiness from now on
toprak: I love you so much () ..and didn't realize how much I loved you until i lost you.

Toprak :Stop Cinar. Come on, Come on, let's enter the house. it's a shame.
Çınar - Why would I shame? You are my wife.
Toprak - Oh well, I'm not familiar. Come on, Come on. What happened, looking at me like this?
Çınar - Hadi lets tell your mom.
Toprak - Mommy.
Şeref - Oh! My son Mr. Sycamore?
Çınar - I hope I Do Not Disturb you.
Şeref - Oh! no my child welcome.
Toprak - We make up mom!
Şeref - I always pray god for both of you. thanks god he hears my voice
Çınar - Apparently the two of us were praying.
Toprak :Cinar,no we should wait, I mean first you should talk to Yeşim about our status. Cinar - I'm going to talk with Yeşim. Only You Think of Us Now!
toprak; i will help my mom
Çınar - No you can not. You're coming with me.
Toprak - Where are we going?
Çınar - Small surprise ,going on vacation.
Şeref - A Well, Very Good idea. Enjoy .
Toprak - So give a Tip?
Çınar - No, I can't. Taste of surprise will be disturbed. Let's go.
Toprak : I am very excited boat at night . like it cinar?
Çınar : Yes. But this time we will go to place.
Toprak : Where is it?
Çınar : Large island.
Toprak : Is the big island? I heard the name but I've never been too.
Çınar : Our days will be very happy We both deserve it
Çınar : its a Very nice place. I found peace in this place.. I hope you will like it.
Toprak : you are my every place that I love?
Come my love .. Come my love ..
Muzefer: when you find such a beautiful girl .. Makes the universe beautiful
_______________________________________________
T: never taste it !!( about alcohol drink)
Ç: Darling , try a bit ,if you do not like leave it .
T: A little bitter but still nice .. What happened why are looking so?
Ç: I look at that face that i can not get enough
T:say, if there is something please !!
Ç:you know what i love the most in you, your shy face ((((hehehehe,i'm not sure but something near))
____Cinar with toprak in the bed room_______________
Çınar : I miss you allot toprak.
Toprak : me too, more than you.
-----------going out from the house-in the morning-------

T: Oh how nice!! flower everywhere.
Ç:I can not smell you, Ama.......(((hehehe cinar naughty hoti man))
______Toprak ve cinar when she saw the bicycle
Toprak : Oh What is this.
Çınar : You like it?
Toprak : allot.
Çınar : come
Toprak : Ah the owner will be angry.
Çınar : Come on Come on !!
Toprak : Or Are you the owner?
Çınar : We are.
Toprak : Where did you get these balloons Cinar?
Çınar : There's more. Just getting started.
Çınar : When I was little too boarded a bicycle here. I was very excited when I saw my first bicycle. But the real excitement of this island, I would live descending slopes. One time I had fallen very badly.
Toprak : Can not be serious.
____________________________________________________________
Cinar ve toprak in arabaya

ÇINAR:when you will be pregnant , I need time to get used to this situation,i mean your belly will grow ..
TOPRAK: are you serious about it?..
ÇINAR: Of course I'm serious ..
Ç:i would like to get 1 .. Maybe 2 .. Up to you ..
T: First of all, you will have a son who need you...
Ç: You don't want to have ?
T:I want more than anything else because I just think you ....
Ç: do not worry .. ,i can be a good father for all !!!!
------------
Çınar: O.. well I do not want you to work with okan
Toprak: I am very satisfied Cinar there .. I would like to have salary .. You tell me the real reason?
Çınar: tamam,jealous ,I do not like that man .. I can't stand that man,...
Toprak: Okay, okay ASKIN DARLING .. I will find another job ..
Çınar: Thank you for understanding me ..
----------------------------
Toprak : You do not have to drop me .
Çınar : its hard to leave you my life. I have a meeting I need to pass across.
Toprak : OK, I'll go.
Çınar :i will call the driver
Toprak : No, no, you do not have to handle it.
Toprak : Or, as I still didn't talk to Mr okan yesterday. Best of all, i will go by taxi.
Çınar : Look, but quickly finish up their work, okay? I prepared my own barbecue with my hands. This time !
Toprak : Tamam.i will be not late . Cinar: Promise?
toprak: See you .
. Cinar: do not be late ha. I pressed the stopwatch, you know.
___________________________________________________
Ç: welcome my wife ,welcome my love
T: What was for, this preparation cinar? What have I forgotten?
Çınar : No, no, never forget a thing. But I want you to forget history. Will you wear this for me? For our wedding? toprak, I would like to start everything from beginning. I would like to re-write your life. Clear from the beginning, a real wedding .... Will you marry me again
T: Cinar !!!!!!?
Ç: I fell in love .. But you still have not answered
T: Yes, yes, of course thousands of times, because I'm in love with you too .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar