Sidor

fredag 5 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 43 EPIZODA

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress


Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 2

Segmentiranje i prevod u toku

Pridruzite nam se na kanalu
Dobrovoljno prevodjenje serija na svim jezicima.
TRENUTNO NAM TREBAJU DOBROVOLJNI PREVODIOCI ZA POLJE LALA SA TURSKOG NA ENGLESKI I SRPSKOHRVATSKI.PRIJAVITE SE NA GORE NAVEDENI KANAL

43 EPIZODA 1 DIO


43 EPIZODA 2 DIO


English translation

First scene
Cinar: What are you doing here?
Toprak: I'm working
Cinar: I don't understand?
Okan: Mrs.Toprak started working for me today
Yesim: Really? as a assistant?
Toprak: no in the kitchen
Yesim: congratulations
Toprak: Mr.Okan for who was the tea?
Okan: Ms.Yesim
Yesim: Merci
Toprak: You're welcome. What do you want to drink?
Cinar: What I want to drink? Come with me. What does this mean? Can you explain?
Toprak: Cinar let's talk inside if you want
*Yesim: It's smart of you to let her work here. Now we can control her and a woman who stands on her feet can divorce easily but why did Cinar come here?
Okan: The case is about two weeks, he wanted to talk about the divorce I think
Yesim: I think? I don't give you money for this I'm giving you money to get real info Mr.Okan. Find out why he came here and call me please
*Cinar: Where does this come from?
Toprak: Cinar U knew I was looking for a job, why are you so surprised?
Cinar: OK, but why here?
Toprak: Why not?
Cinar: Because...because you're his client
Toprak: Cinar what's wrong with this. Mr.Okan knew i was looking for a job so he offered me a job and i accepted his offer.
Cinar: So you are going to serve tea for everyone who comes here?
Toprak: Yes, tea, coffee. I'm doing this when I'm home too so nothing changed.
Cinar: Look not because I denigrate ur job, but you don't need this job
Toprak: Cinar I need money to pay the hire and to continue with my life. When I don't have a job I won't have money either, this is the reason I work and go to your meeting. I think they are waiting for you
Cinar:I didn't come for a meeting, I came to talk with Okan. I didn't know Yesim was here.
Toprak: So this is a coincidence?
Cinar: Yes coincidence, unfortunately
Toprak: Anyway, I don't care. Tell me, what do you want to drink? What can I make for you?
*Yesim: Toprak is determined to divorce right? Coz Cinar said to me that he will do everything to convince her not to divorce.
Okan: No there is no problem with Mrs.Toprak but if Mr.Cinar convinces the judge he wants this marriage it will be hard.
Yesim: It's your duty to convince the judge Mr.Okan. I don't think you will leave a baby without a dad.
Cinar: I'm going and when you are done with your meeting with Ms.Yesim call me, let's eat something outside
Yesim: Cinar you can stay and talk here if you want. It's not a subject we don't know about. Let's talk together.
Cinar: You don't know about this subject and you don't have to know about it.
Okan: I'm going to call you Mr.Cinar
*Seref didn't want to tell Sitki Toprak is going to divorce but when Sitki wanted to go he told her they can call him whenever they want, after all she is going to divorce..
*Yesim: it looks great. you know you made a right decision. You are doing amazing things in the kitchen this is better for you Instead of being a poor woman after a pc, anyway good bye
*Cinar and Okan at the restaurant
Okan: Let's start immediately
Cinar: What do you think you are doing? What are you doing withToprak?
Okan: Everything went so fast, I called you but you weren't at the company. Then I gave a note to call me back but I didn't say come to my office.
Cinar: So I'm the guilty one?
Okan: No but if you would have called me I would have told you about Toprak. It wouldn't be a surprise then.
Cinar: Toprak is a smart girl we have to be careful I said to you and you are giving her a job
Okan: this way we can control her, this would be easier
Cinar: You have an answer for everything and how can you hide you work for me and you have a job in the Ilgaz company?
Okan: It's not my habit to dicuss these things with someone who works in the kitchen Mr.Cinar.
Cinar: I don't want that Toprak works for you
Okan: Reason?
Cinar: What reason? I don't want her to do these things, serving tea and everything
Okan: She wanted this and she has no problem
Cinar: Look Toprak is still my wife and this has to stay like this
Okan: Ok whatever you want
*Zumrut ignores he illness, she doesn't listen at all. Necip is begging her to stop with this and go to the hospital, he is very worried
*Okan: Then we are going to meet after two weeks
Cinar: Look we're going to find a new job ok? and you..
Okan: and I'm going to pretend I found the job. I understood it well right?
Cinar: Yes good
*Yesim calling Toprak
Toprak: Yes Yesim
Yesim: How are you Toprak? I hope I don't bother you because you're very busy
Toprak: What's wrong Yesim? What do you want?
Yesim: I want something from you, we were together with Lale today. We are going to eat together in the evening I actually wanted to bring Lale home after dinner but I have something to do. Now I don't want Ayse to bring her alone. We are in the hotel I stay, it's close to ur house. Can you bring Lale maybe?
Toprak: ok Yesim I'm coming. Give me the adress
*At the hotel, Cinar comes
Cinar: Did you come to visit your dad? Come here to your dad
Yesim: We played together. So did you like your surprise?
Cinar: I love it, after a busy day
Yesim: and we walked allot today. We went to the mall bought things for her. I read books for her, right sweety?
Cinar: It's obvious you had fun. she can't stay calm look
Yesim: I think she has it cold, give her to me. Darling can you look. For dinner I prepared things for Lale. They didn't have organic food she they bought it for her. She is going to eat beans and for you we have you favorite dinner. We can eat here in the garden, lale love this too.
Cinar: very good but Ayse could do this too
Yesim: No I love doing this all. I don't know if you noticed but i'm only talking about food all the time I think I have hungry. I going to say they can start. Let's do this very often Cinar, this is good for us all.
*Toprak came to the hotel
Yesim: Toprak come
Cinar: Toprak what are you doing here?
Toprak: If I would know you would bring Lale home I wouldn't come Cinar
Yesim: Cinar is staying here and I brought Lale here so they can spend time together.
Toprak: Really?
Ayse: Lale is sleeping we can go immediately if you want
Toprak: Ok Ayse.
Yesim: and I'm going to give you the presents I bought for her
Cinar: I..I didn't know you would come here
Toprak: and i didn't know you were staying in the same hotel as Yesim. We saw each other many times. You didn't want to tell me or did you forget?
Cinar: No but i don't care she stays in the same hotel and she came later. I didn't even know.
Toprak: so a coincidence again?
Cinar: I know how it looks like but I swear it's not my fault Toprak
Toprak: Cinar I don't know, why didn't you go to another hotel? why are you staying in the same hotel?
Cinar: I wanted to do this, I wanted to go but you know she almost lost her baby her condition is still critical and she has no house..if she needs help I...
Toprak: Now do you know why I want to divorce you? so you don't have to separate yourself Cinar: but I don't want to divorce and you don't understand this. I love you Toprak, I don't want to divorce. You are my family. Look to Lale..she knows I'm her father but who does she call mom? you, you are her mother Toprak.
Toprak: Lale is too little, she will forget me and you made the right decision with staying here, lale can live here too and you can be a family before the baby comes.
Cinar: This is what you wanted, you left me just because of this. You forced me to live this life. You want to throw away our love out of your heart...but Toprak you act like i'm the guilty one but no I'm not.
Yesim: Toprak Lale is ready
Toprak: Good evening
*Yesim & Cinar
Yesim: one minute Cinar. Why are you leaving without listening to me?
Cinar: I'm leaving coz I don't want to argue with you. Everytime I don't want to argue and be nice to you, you use this situation against me. That's why I want to stay away from you, do you understand?
Yesim: I don't understand Cinar. Don't yell and talk nonsense like this without listening to me. Say what you want to say. You're only acting like this because toprak saw us like that, she misunderstood and is sad now right?
Cinar: What else could happen? you did this just because of this right? Toprak had to come here and learn that we are staying in the same hotel right?
Yesim: Don't be ridiculous. You can be so harsh sometimes. Why would i do such a thing? Aren't you going to divorce? I don't think she cares about where you stay or with who. I wanted to do an organisation with your daughter so you can spend time together. I called toprak and told her where Lale is so she doesn't have to worry and you're yelling at me..and Mrs.Ikbal wanted to sent a car to bring Lale home but she wanted to come here, what can I do about it?
Cinar: You're right I'm a bit upset, sorry. Let's talk later
Yesim: No we 're going to talk now. You think you can force her and stop this divorce but I don't think she wants this and we're going to have a baby and your daughter is my niece so I'm the only one you can't throw out of ur life. Let's be nice for each other instead of hurting
*Toprak came home
Seref: What's wrong with you? Don't say it's because of ur work. You don't get tired so easily. Who made my beautiful girl sad?
Toprak: No one mom. I only noticed that the decisions I made are going to be hard. I saw Cinar when I went to Lale.
Seref: It's hard to forget him while you love him so much. When everyone is sleeping you walk in ur room, you stay silent it's all because you miss him. On one side the pain of your sister on the other side Cinar. How can you bear this all?
Toprak: I don't know mom. I never felt this way. Cinar became my world. Not be able to touch him, smell him while being so close, it's so hard. I don't know what to do.
Seref: I say come let's leave but you don't listen to me. look at yourself and if the baby comes, what will happen then? She won't leave Cinar alone. She will always try to be with him and you pushed him away. what else can the boy do, he will go to her and if he marries her because she is the mother of his child then you will be defastated Toprak. Your life will turn in hell when you see there happiness. Do you deserve this pain? Think about yourself and that boy loves you so much, forget other people. You are hurting yourself for people who aren't worth it. I know I know you are doing this for their happiness but you will be the one in tears, you will be in pain my child
Toprak: I can't do anything else. I can't be the reason of their unhappiness.
Seref: Everyone is responsible for theirselves. If you don't think about yourself think about Cinar. Isn't it pity for him, how can you do this to him? If he loved that girl he would go to her immediately but what is he boy doing? He is doing everything to win your love and you love him too, so much.. don't divorce. Run after your love
Toprak: I can't. I made a decision,I can't change my mind mom
*Ikbal told Cinar about Sitki. He came two times and she doesn't know what he wants from her. Cinar is going to talk with Toprak about this subject. He asked his mother to call him immediately if he comes again.
*Yesim is at the company and wants to talk with Cinar. Yesim doesn't want to argue anymore, this isn't good for the baby. Tomorrow the baby becomes 5 months and he didn't meet the baby yet so she asks him to come with her to the doctor. Cinar says, yes..
*Okan forgot his appointment and asked Toprak to keep the woman in the office.
*Yesim asked Cansel to move the appointment of tomorrow to the evening for Cinar because he's very busy in the morning
*Toprak is doing the work of the assistent, Okan thinks she is very good and want her as his assistant.
*Yesim waiting for Cinar
Yesim: good morning! First time we see each other in the morning and I just wanted to tell you i have a appointment in the evening 7.30
Cinar: OK, I'm coming promise
Yesim: I thought you would forget. You know this is very important for me, this is the first time you're going to see the baby
Cinar: Your doctor is still that artist on the motorbike who is a fan of you?
Yesim: Yes but we are just friends u know this. If you want me to have another doctor I can't do this I only trust him
Cinar: No you don't have to I know how close you are of course. I mean the man risked his job for you.
Yesim: I didn't mean this Cinar
Cinar: Ok, ok the most important thing is what you feel. See you in the evening in Mr.Cansel's office.
Yesim: Are we not going to have breakfast together?
Cinar: I have to go, I have a meeting
Yesim: OK, see you in the evening
*Toprak accepted his offer. She is now the assistant of Mr.Okan. Okan asked her to come with him to a meeting, he wil sent her a dress.
*Okan told about toprak and said to Cinar she can do this job even she has no experiences. She is warm and a shining woman this is the most important thing for him
*Cinar came to the house and saw Toprak with Okan.
Okan: This is really you?
Toprak: I'm not late right?
Okan: unbelievable I'm speechless
Toprak: The dress is beautiful thank you
Okan: I think you're the one who makes the dress beautiful

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar