Sidor

tisdag 9 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 46 EPIZODA

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress


Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3


46 EPIZODA 1 DIO


46 EPIZODA 2 DIO


46 EPIZODA 3 DIO


344924_Women’s Blouses  From  US$ 6.99,   Shop Now

English translation

*First scene
Seref: Don't stay here, run!
Toprak: I can't mom, I can't run after Cinar. Now if I run and hold his hands, he will never let me go. He will hold my hands forever but I can't. He will forget me by time. People can get used to this right? Love will disappear too, even there is a small chance that child is going to grow up with his dad I can't ruin this.
*Ikbal at the company
Ikbal: Cinar what happened? Did you find Toprak my son?
Cinar: I found her but I lost her
Ikbal: What do you mean? Don't say she left again
Cinar: I went to their house. I wanted her to come with me
Ikbal: Yes this was the right thing to do
Cinar: If she doesn't come with me I won't go after her anymore she can't see me ever again I said. But she didn't come. She gave me permission to go so that means she doesn't want me and I'm not going after this anymore what is meant to happen will happen
Ikbal: You can't do this son. This is your life, your future
Cinar: You are talking like I gave up
Ikbal: No I know you're doing your best but just you did so much I wish you can do more
Cinar: Sometimes whatever you do it doesn't work mom. Everyone loves in a different way I guess. She couldn't be like me, what i dare to do she couldn't do. Maybe she never loved me, maybe she still loves someone else.
Ikbal: What do you mean, who does she love?
Cinar: The person she loved before me
Ikbal: Don't do this son, if she loved him why would she divorce that …..man. Cinar I saw how Toprak looked at you, she is shaking when she looks in your eyes, believe me.
Cinar: Ok mom, let's close this subject. Mr.Hasan is coming now I'm going to talk with him
Ikbal: Lawyer?
Cinar: Yes
*Ayse invited Toprak for her wedding, she wants her to be there. Toprak didn't want to go but she couldn't say no to Ayse
*Cinar came to Yesim's hotelroom
Cinar: I want to tell you something. I'm leaving the hotel
Yesim: Why so suddenly?
Cinar: We will find a house for you too. I don't think you are going to stay here with the baby.
Yesim: I understand, you made up I think
Cinar: No we didn't, nothing changed. Anyway this isn't the subject I want to talk about. Tomorrow I'm going to talk with Sibel for you.
Yesim: Who is Sibel?
Cinar: She can help you to find a nice house
Yesim: Good, I have to feel comfortable and live in a house right? But my house has to be close to your house coz I want my child to grow up with his father.
Cinar: You're right, as you want. I just wanted to tell you this
Yesim: Cinar can you bring me to my mom, kerem isn't here I'm alone
*Toprak is waiting for a call from Cinar…Seref said; it's too late
Toprak wants to throw everything away what left from her marriage with Cinar.
*At the wedding Cinar did everything to avoid Toprak, to not look at her. Toprak and Cinar were the eyewitnesses, when Yesim saw this she asked if this was a joke. It's very funny to see a couple who is going to divorce being the eyewitnesses to the marriage, she said.
*Toprak is sad, at the wedding
Toprak: He is pretending like we are strangers ,he doesn't even look at my face, damn it
Seref What could the boy do else? Did you listen to him once? You pushed him away. You closed the door of your heart and he his mouth.
Toprak: Mom like you don't know why I did this
Seref: I don't know, maybe I know but I don't understand. Why do you expect everything from Cinar? Go to him and ask how he is then. I think he regrets of everything he said to you till now maybe he is afraid.
*Toprak started to cry when she heard from Okan, Cinar accepted to divorce…
*When Toprak heard Cinar may had an accident, she went to Cinar's house and saw him playing with Lale. When she was home again, she told her mother he was home and said: I became so happy when I saw him again, I can't live if something happens to him.
*Reyhan Told Mehmet their baby has disabilities
*When Necip didn't want to save Remzi's son out of jail. Remzi went to Ikbal and told her daughter-in-law Lale, didn't have an accident but she is killed by Mr.Necip himself.

*Last scene
Judge: Something happened?
Okan: Toprak what are you doing?
Toprak: Judge, I changed my mind. I love my husband, more than everything.
Judje: Say it again I didn't understand.
Toprak: I don't want to divorce


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar