Sidor

tisdag 9 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 45 EP

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3


45 EPIZODA 1 DIO


45 EPIZODA 2 DIO


45 EPIZODA 3 DIO


344924_Women’s Blouses  From  US$ 6.99,   Shop Now

English translation

*Seref doesn't understand why Toprak wants to live in this little house, she wants to ask help from her husband. Toprak doesn't want this she is sure her father will try to convince her to come back to Urgup and if he sends her money this would be interfering with her life. This is a new chapter in her life she wants to do everything by herself, she wants to stay on her own feet. Cinar calls:
Toprak: Cinar calls I think he learned about us
Seref: You are not going to answer?
Toprak: I can't, talking is hurting us. It's better not to talk or to see each other.
Seref: Look you didn't answer now he's calling me.
Toprak: Don't answer! He has to understand it's over, otherwise no one can continue with their lives.
Seref: You don't accomplish anything with this. Cinar is a rich man and he is crazy in love with you. Look Toprak it doesn't matter where you live, how far you go, if you don't answer his calls or not he will find you if he has this in mind
Toprak: He can do whatever he wants, look you are not going to help him promise me. He is not going to find out about our house or address
*Cinar got angry with his mother
Cinar: Toprak is gone? She packed her things and left. Mother how can this happen and you don't know about it
Ikbal: They left in the morning without saying good bye
Cinar: and they didn't give you an address or something? I can't believe you mother, you are living in this house. Two women packed their things and left and you don't know anything about it. Why did I leave you here in this house mom? To look after Toprak, to stop her right?
Ikbal: How could I know son?
Cinar: Mom she left before, I brought her from Urgup back to here so we have experience.
Ikbal: What could I do son? Should I have stayed before her bedroom all night?
Cinar: What happened mom? Did something happen in the evening?
Ikbal: No, we had dinner then Toprak wanted to sleep right after that Seref went to her bedroom too and in the morning they were gone
Cinar: Who saw Toprak in the morning?
Cinar became angry with Ayse too, he asked why she didn't tell him when Toprak left the house
*Then Sitki came, Murvet told Sitki toprak doesn't live here anymore
Cinar: Who are you? Why are asking for my wife?
Sitki: I'm her ex-husband, so this is before you. I know her almost my whole life and we have a inseparably band because she is the mother of my child. This explanation is enough?
Cinar: No, and that inseparably band you think you have isn't so inseparably I think, look Toprak broke it and throw it away, so don't let me see you ever again
Sitki: and the band she has with you wasn't so strong either I think, she wants to divorce and like this isn't enough she left too.
Cinar: How do you know about this?
Sitki: Toprak told me, she said 'I'm going to divorce from my husband'. You are going to be history soon, so tell this to someone else.
Cinar: Look at me, leave don't ask for trouble
Sitki: What happened? You don't like to hear the truth right? Toprak is going to forget you but she can't forget me even she wants to, I'm the father of her only child. Her memory is getting our closer.
Cinar: Look at me, I didn't divorce Toprak yet. She is still my wife. Don't say her name ever again otherwise you will pay for it, and don't let me see you close to her, do u understand?
Sitki: I understood but you don't understand. Everything you do, the money you have in your pocket is not enough to win. Look she left you already and you still have a big mouth.
Cinar: what are you saying?
Ikbal: Son don't do this, don't..the man is crazy
Sitki: Be smart or I will take you brain out of your head
Cinar: Come and get it then, come……..
Ikbal: Son don't listen to him please son don't do this
Cinar: I don't care mom, mom I have to find Toprak. I can't give her permission to go like this
Talk with the people in house, if she calls call me immediately
Ikbal: I hope you will find her
Cinar: Don't worry mom I will find her. I'm going to bring her to our home where she belongs
*Yesim is trying to cheer Zumrut up. Zumrut is afraid she is going to be ugly and lose her hair.
*Reyhan is defastated about the possibility her baby has disabilities.
*Sitki told Yesim about Toprak, Yesim asked him to find out where Toprak is but Seref didn't say anything to Sitki.
*Cinar found out about Toprak that Okan is helping her with her house and went to her house, she wasn't home
*Okan and Toprak are searching for Ceyda, Okan's daughter, She didn't went to school, her mother told her things about her father and that's' why she ran away. They found ceyda in a lunapark. Toprak wanted to talk with Ceyda. Ceyda thought she was her father's girlfriend who eat her father's money. Toprak told her she isn't his girlfriend but assistant and she is married, the girl asked where her weddingring is and Toprak told her she put it off when she was washing the dishes.
*Necip called Cinar when Yesim said to him the baby didn't move since yesterday . Cinar came to the hospital
Cinar: How are you Yesim? Are you fine? I know you are still angry with me but believe me I was so worried about you. Don't do this, you are right but let's forget it. I'm thinking of you all day, are you fine? How is the baby?
Yesim: He didn't move since yesterday
Cinar: He doesn't move? We are in the hospital, come, Let's go to a doctor
Yesim: I can't come now
Cinar: why?
Yesim: I can't go to another doctor, only Cansel
Cinar: let's go to Cansel then
Yesim: Cinar I'm waiting for my mom
Cinar: Ok let's wait
*Zumrut asked what happened with Cinar. Yesim told her Toprak left the house and Zumrut : finally the village girl comes to her senses. Yesim and her mother had a painful moment when Zumrut wanted to change her clothes.
*Yesim and Cinar came to Cansel for a checkup
Cansel: Why didn't you call me since the morning?
Yesim: I didn't think It was so serious, you know I'm sad because of my mother I thought that's why he didn't move but I ate allot of chocolate and candy and he didn't move ones.
Cansel: Well come, let's see what his problem is.
Cinar: Come I will help you, I think we have to do this too right Mr.doctor?
Cansel: If you give me permission I will check the baby
Cinar: Of course, of course do your job
Cansel: You can feel some things
Cinar: I have to answer it's important, I'm coming
Yesim: But be quick
Cansel: Our man has important things to do I think
Yesim: Don't do this Cansel
Cansel: OK OK, I'm not saying anything. The baby is fine don't worry and he is sleeping now.
Yesim: Stop what are you doing? Cinar has to see the baby too, he didn't see him
Cansel: If he wanted to see the baby he wouldn't go
Yesim: Cansel please, can't you wait for me?
Cansel: Ok I will call him then
Cinar is talking on the phone: So he has a daughter? I want you to find his address
Cansel: I think you don't care but the baby is fine
Cinar: I'm going to call you later
Cansel: Yesim is waiting, she wants you to see the baby.. of course if the baby is important for you
Cinar: Look don't interfere with everything ok?
Yesim: Our baby is fine, he is sleeping
Cinar: really I'm happy, you are feeling better now I think?
Yesim: Yes sure, Cansel can you introduce the baby to his father? It's time to see him
Cansel: I think so too
Yesim: Can you let us hear his heart beating too, I want him to hear it. This is the most beautiful sound I ever heard of course until the baby comes to world
Cansel: I think this is enough
Yesim: Stop why did you put it out?
Cansel: Even sounds can be harmfull for the baby Yesim.
Yesim: ok you're the doctor
Cinar: Are you going to your mother? I wish I could bring you but I have something important to too I have to go. See you later ok? Take care of yourself
Yesim: not important.
Cansel: He saw the baby, what changed? Can you tell me?
Yesim: What is this for behaviour, cinar didn't act like this to you. You did this on purpose. You could bear for me just for a minute, why did you put it out?
Cansel: You are right. I can't bear this nonsense any longer. It's better to find another doctor
Yesim: What?
*Yesim: You can't do this to me Cansel. Why do you leave me alone half way? While I'm so close to give birth.
Cansel: Yesim believe me I'm doing this for you. Just because I disgust that man I'm doing things I should not have done
Yesim: Because you know everything, you know what he is doing to me, you know how hurted I'm. You know everything about me but please I can't trust anyone except you. I want you to stay with me when I give birth, please don't hurt me
Cansel: Yesim I don't want to hurt you but I become furious everytime I see the man. I can't stop myself. It's getting harder each day to control myself. Don't look at me like this, believe me this is better for everyone. I'm going to find a good doctor for you, don't worry. There is time till the birth, you will meet the doctor by then.
Yesim: I don't want anyone except you, I don't want it don't you understand?
Cansel: Yesim stop if you want
Yesim: Look I understand maybe you're right but why did you take this decision now?
Cansel: I'm saying 'Yesim is waiting for you,' the man is acting rude and push me with his shoulder. No I'm going to hit him in his face this is going to happen. That's why you have to find a new doctor do you understand?
Yesim: Maybe he didn't do this on purpose. Cinar wouldn't do this I mean why would he do this? Maybe he has something else on his mind?
Cansel: I think his problem is with me, he doesn't like me and our friendship either. Not that I like him but… this is the best decision to make
*Yesim calling Cinar
Cinar: Yes yesim
Yesim : What do you think you're doing Cinar?
Cinar: What happened? What have I done again?
Yesim: How can you manage to hurt me everytime? My life is getting harder because of you. I'm already alone and now I lost my best friend because of you.
Cinar: I don't understand a thing. Can you calm down and tell me what happened?
Yesim: I don't want to calm down Cinar!
Cinar: Ok then where are you, say it I will come
Yesim: I'm in the café now
Cinar: Ok good, I'm coming
*Cinar came to the café
Cinar: What happened Yesim? What's wrong?
Yesim: I have to ask Cinar. What have Cansel done to you for treating him bad
Cinar: What did I do? I'm treating everyone as they deserve, Mr.Cansel too
YEsim: If this was true he wouldn't leave me after you came right?
Cinar: One minute, Cansel quit?
Yesim: yes and you are the reason
Cinar: Good better, I will find a better doctor for you
Yesim: How can you be so comfortable? Do you think this is easy?
Cinar: Yesim you're exaggerating. Cansel isn't singular
Yesim: For me he is. I know him for years and he's my friend. The only person I trust. He takes care of me since the beginning of my pregnancy. I don't want anyone else!
Cinar: Good ok, then you have to convince that rude man
Yesim: No Cinar you're wrong. You are going to apologize just like you knew how to hurt him.
*Okan's daughter doesn't talk with her father. Toprak tries to help Ceyda with talking with her and cheering her up. Okan who sees how Toprak is taking care of his daughter is surprised. If he would believe in fairytales he would think she is a fairy. He wants Toprak to stay with him and Ceyda, Toprak said she can't and her mother is waiting for her. Okan promised her to help with her house if she stays with him today. Toprak is going to stay until Ceyda falls asleep.
*Cinar: Sorry Yesim. I can't go to him and apologize because of his sensitivity. If you see his type you will think he's a man, he complainted about me like a child. I pushed him with my shoulder, he has to be happy I didn't hit him with my head
Yesim: and you are saying you didn't do anything
Cinar: Look Yesim, I have more important things to do than thinking about this man's caprise ok?
Yesim: Cinar you're not going anywhere. I want you to do something for me, for our son not for him. You're going to do something for your son for the first time in your life, and this will be convincing Cansel.
*Yesim and Cinar came to Cansel's house
Yesim: His house is here
Cinar: Here? Ok wait here
Yesim: No I'm coming too.
Cinar: No wait here. I will talk with him man to man. I'm not going inside otherwise
YESIM: OK, I'm waiting
Cansel: Something happened to Yesim?
Cinar: While you're so worried about her why did you leave her alone?
Yes, You're going to be her doctor again
Cansel: Why?
*Cinar: because she only trusts you
Cansel: don't worry I will find a new doctor for her, even one of the best doctor's
Cinar: You are the only smart person in the world Mr.Cansel. we didn't think about this of course. I said this to Yesim too, let's find a better doctor I said. I'm not here because you are irreplaceable but Yesim only wants to you
Cansel: So Yesim pushed you , that's why you came to me otherwise you don't want me as her doctor
Cinar: well yes, that doesn't matter but look..You can fool Yesim with your nice friendly behaviours and act you are her friend but don't do this with me, you can't fool me. I know very well you don't care about her as her doctor and the feelings she has for me bothers you allot I see this. You don't like me, not that I like you but this is not important. The most important thing is what Yesim wants, do you understand?
Cansel: You solved the problem, congratulations…and what are your duties? Do you understand this too?
Cinar: Look Cansel, I could fight with you. I have allot on my mind, I could get rid of my stress and worries by doing this but I don't want to make Yesim sad, believe this is very important for me and if you leave her alone half way you will ruin your band with her, you know this better than me. So stop this nonsense, you are a doctor behave like this. Be her doctor again, continue with your job you left half way.
Yesim: what happened? Did you apologize? Does he wants to be my doctor again?
Cinar: I did what I have to do, it's up to you now. Let's bring you home
*Okan told Toprak he didn't know her in the beginning and he saw her as his client and the wife of the rich businessman Cinar Ilgaz. He pushed her too ask money from Cinar. Then he told her Cinar offered him a job in return ..to postpone the case to stop this divorce . Okan thought she would be very angry with this, with him and especially with Cinar. Toprak said she was't angry at all, look what he has done for me while honesty is very important for him. Look what he has done just to stop this divorce she said.
*Cinar waited for Toprak's house all night, he yelled to Okan first then he went to Toprak
Cinar: Toprak what have you done with that man? Where were you until the morning? Answer me Toprak, I'm asking you. Where were you? Do you know how worried I was? I was going crazy with the thought something happened to you. I called and called you didn't answer. I'm asked your mother she didn't know either. I waited for you all night in the car. Do you know what I thought, how I felt?
Toprak: Cinar can you let me go, you're hurting me. Now if you calm down I can answer. Okan's daughter was lost. We searched for her, the girl is very little and when we found her she wasn't good then I stayed with the girl to not leave okan alone…but this is not what you wanted to ask I guess. No need to think nonsense and become jealous for nothing. I'm just telling you so you don't have to worry anymore. I'm not a woman who can look to someone while I love someone else so much Cinar. I thought you knew me.
Cinar: You should have know me too Toprak. I can't have a family with someone else while I love you so much. Look at me, look what I'm doing, look how I look like because of the love I have for you. Look to us Toprak, don't do this. Come back, come back..let's go to our house, our home Toprak. Come please hold my hands please and don't let me go. If you don't come with me Toprak I will go, I will give up on us just like you give up on our love. It's hard to say this but you will not see me ever again.
*Seref: Well done my daughter. I want to shut up keep silent but I can't stop myself. My consciense don't give me permission. Even if you cut you head off, that boy is not going to marry that girl. How can you be so blind, I don't understand. This baby is not going to grow up with his father. Don't be so stubborn, give up. You are ruining your life and his life too. Don't sacrifice your life for others. Look at me, look at the man who loves you. Toprak quick run run, go after Cinar go! If you don't do this now you will be too late, come on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar