Sidor

fredag 5 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 42 EP

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress


Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 6

Segmentiranje i prevod u toku

Pridruzite nam se na kanalu
Dobrovoljno prevodjenje serija na svim jezicima.
TRENUTNO NAM TREBAJU DOBROVOLJNI PREVODIOCI ZA POLJE LALA SA TURSKOG NA ENGLESKI I SRPSKOHRVATSKI.PRIJAVITE SE NA GORE NAVEDENI KANAL

42 EPIZODA 1 DIO


42 EPIZODA 2 DIO


42 EPIZODA 3 DIO


42 EPIZODA 4 DIO


42 EPIZODA 5 DIO


42 EPIZODA 6 DIO




English translation

At first Ikbal didn't believed Zumrut then when Zumrut told her Necip was with her the whole time even when she got the results, she said she didn't know. Zumrut said to her she can be proud of herself because she makes a sick woman suffer


*Necip told Ece again that Sedat is a good man and he wants to marry her. Reyhan tells them the guy really cares about Ece and with marrying him she can make everything good and pay for her mistakes. Necip gave her time to think and left


Ece: What do you think you're doing Reyhan?


Reyhan: I didn't give you a choice, you don't have a choice. You have to marry that guy


*Ece: You can't tell me what to do! This is my life!


Reyhan: Really? So it's your life, and my life Ece? What about my life? I don't have a family anymore because of you, my baby who didn't born yet doesn't have a father. My son is depressed and locking himself up because we are going to divorce. And I? I'm far away from my husband of 15 years, I'm alone! Are you aware of what you have done? Ece I was your friend, I was your sister. I trusted you, only you and what have you done? You stuck a knife in my back.When did you become such an awful person? While I was hurted you ran to me, I cried in your arms. What are you doing now? You are trying to take everything away from me, you try to take my husband. Look behind you, look at me!!


*Necip calling Zumrut


Zumrut: Yes Mr.Necip?


Necip: Mrs.zumrut where are you?


Zumrut: How can I go to that house Mr.Necip?


Necip: Tell me where you are, I will come immediately


Zumrut: Seaside, my feet don't want to go there


Necip: OK, wait there, I'm coming


*After the fight with Reyhan, Ece went to Necip and told him she wants to marry Sedat...


*Necip wanted to buy the house back but the man is determined. Even if Necip gives him every house on the seaside he won't sell the house..


*In the hospital


....How long is she unconsious?


Cinar: I think 10/15 minutes


Toprak: Cinar?


Cinar: toprak, don't be afraid I brought you to the hospital after you fainted


....How do you feel Mrs.Toprak?


Toprak: I'm still nauseous,


....how long do you have these symptoms?


Toprak: I don't know, yesterday I suddenly felt nauseous, I throw up a few times and I fainted


....I understand, let's take your blood. Did you get a infection lately? take some rest, later we can look to the results


Cinar: When you look at these symptoms Doctor, Can my wife be pregnant?


....of course it's possible but we can't say anything before we get the results


*Cinar: How are you Toprak?


Toprak: I'm fine


...Can you remember your last period?


Toprak: I can't remember it well but I think it's been 3 or 4 weeks.


...Which pill do you use?


Toprak: I don't use any


....Is there a medicine you use?


Toprak: Only the medicines my doctor gave me


....I'm going to give this to my colleagues, if something happens you can call


Cinar: Do you think it's possible? I mean are you pregnant?


Toprak: I don't know


*Yesim tells Sitki he has to change first before he can go to Toprak. He has to change his style, his clothes.. and then he can convince Toprak he changed, he misses her and he still loves her..


*Cinar: Toprak if we are going to have a child, and you are pregnant.. we have to stop this divorce. After all now the most important thing is our family, now we have to think about ourselves first right?


Toprak: Let's talk about this after the results ok Cinar?


Cinar: Ok, we will talk after that. I will take a look


God please this miracle has to be true, please it has to turn in reality


*Ece tells Mehmet it's over, it was a mistake from the beginning. Mehmet askes her if she's giving up everything, giving up on him and their relationship and then he asked why. Ece told him she is marrying someone else


*Zumrut wants to leave and live in another house immediately. It's hard to say goodbye but she can't live there any longer, like she is a stranger in her own house. Necip told her this is only a house with walls, what makes a home a home are the people who are living in it. They can buy a house for themselves without the children, they are grown up...


*Mehmet couldn't believe Ece, he asked in what for century they living in? How could Ece accept such a thing. Ece wants to end her relationship with Mehmet because she can't do this to his family, he can't do this to Reyhan nor his unborn child...she is leaving him for him.


Mehmet begged her to stay but Ece left


*Cinar: We can see the results about one hour. Here is your purse, do you want me to call your mother?


Toprak: No no don't call now, she will get worried


Cinar: Ok, maybe we can tell the happy news to them later


Toprak: Cinar I didn't say anything yet I mean if I'm pregnant I really don't know what to do


Cinar: Toprak, you couldn't even handle the thought that the baby of someone else would grow up without a dad, you can't do this to your own baby either. I know you well, you will do everything to take good care of your baby


*Ikbal went to Necip, she regretted. She wanted to give all the money she got for the house to buy it back. Only because she knows about Zumrut's illness now. Necip told her this is impossible, what Necip didn't understand was why Ikbal regretted. Ikbal didn't answer and tried to find solutions like to buy another, bigger house on the seaside. You can't make it right with money Necip said..when Cinar left, our family was apart, when you left there was no family anymore but with the last thing you have done, you ruined everything. Necip told her too that he is going to buy little house for him and Zumrut and asked her to leave because he doesn't want Zumrut to see her, she has enough pain


Cinar: Do you want something to eat?


Toprak: No no I'm still nauseous, thank you


.....How are you Mrs.Toprak?


Toprak: I feel better, thank you


Cinar: I think you've the results


....At first there is no infection


Cinar: and the pregnancy?


....the hormons are normal too


Cinar: What do you mean? what normal?


....Your wife isn't pregnant Mr.Cinar, for now


Cinar: but the dizziness, the faintings?


....the nurse said she uses anti depression, these are the effects. You can go home if we are done. I hope you're doing well


Toprak: Thank you,... so the right thing is divorcing otherwise God would have stopped us


*Mehmet came back to Reyhan, he said she won and that he left his heart with another woman so if Reyhan accepts him like this he will stay. Reyhan accepts everything


*Toprak & Cinar outside the hospital


Cinar: What happened Toprak, you are dizzy?


Toprak: No I'm fine, I'm going to take a bus and go home


Cinar: I can't let you do this, you can't go home with a bus


Toprak: Cinar I don't know if you remember but we were arguing before I fainted. Yes there was a weird situation but I'm still very angry with you. I mean not only angry but disappointed too


Cinar: You're right, I shouldn't have done this but you've to understand me too, I didn't want you to get sad or angry. I just wanted to help. Look Toprak, if you are the subject I can't stop myself with interfering


Toprak: Ok but don't do this anymore. This wasn't our agreement. Look otherwise I will move to another house and then we only can see each other in the courtroom


Cinar: OK ok, from now on i'm going to do what you want. Deal? Come now let's bring you home


*Yesim found out about the house and went to Cinar


Cinar: sorry you had to wait for a while, there was traffic. Sit down


Yesim: I just arrived anyway


Cinar: So I'm listening. What is so important?


Yesim: I think you can guess


Cinar: I don't want to and I don't want to play games, tell


Yesim: Your mom sold the only house I saw as my home


Cinar: She sold the house? I just talked with her she didn't tell me anything. Why did she do such a thing?


Yesim: When our Mr.Necip and Mrs.Zumrut stopped the divorce she wanted to take revenge I guess


Cinar: I'm really surprised, my mother isn't a person who can do these things


Yesim: You have to be afraid for women who are in love Cinar. They can do everything to get their men back. After all she is a woman too. I didn't want to talk about this actually. Mr.Necip and my mother are going to move to another house and my baby and I are alone...and because I'm carrying your baby this is your responsibillity from now on. Now you're staying in a hotel we have to make plans, where are you going to live? Where am I going to live?


Cinar: One minute, one minute you know I'm not going to stay with you, in the same house right?


Yesim: Even if this is the case. Our houses have to be close after al my baby and I have to see you whenever we want. We don't know when we need you or not.


Cinar: You are right. I'm going to give you all the support you need but I told you this is all I can do.


Yesim: Do you think this is easy? This child isn't only my child but it's yours too. You will do good if you take your responsibillities immediately. Think about this subject, we will talk later


*Cinar calls his mother


Ikbal: yes my child?


Cinar: Mom what have you done?


Ikbal: What have I done son?


Cinar: What could you do more? You sold the house mom. What is your problem? Why did you sell the house? and if this was what you had in your mind why didn't you tell me?


*When Kerem learned about the house he got angry with his mother. He wanted to know what plans she has for him and wants to ask her this. Yesim stops him and tells him that his mother has cancer


*Zumrut & Necip workroom


Necip: What are you doing Mrs.Zumrut?


Zumrut: U know this room was Lale's room when she was a child. I chose the wallpapers in England, the furniture in Italy then Yesim when came. I wanted the girls to be close to each other so Lale got another room next to Yesim. Now as you see it is a workroom. Come ..Mr.Necip this part of the house i love the most. We had lot's of dinners, party's here..There was happiness and there were argues...these walls have been through allot. We have memories all over the house. I can't believe it, so someone else is going to live here? between our memories..they are going to cry here, they are going to laugh?


Necip: Ask me the most beautiful house on the seaside and we can live there immediately.


Zumrut: No I don't want this. I want a small house, only for us. A house with our memories, our home.


Necip: and the children? What are they going to do Mrs.Zumrut?


Zumrut: Like you said they are grown up they can take care of each other


I want a small house, I don't want a maid and I already told them. I'm going to keep my promise Mr.Necip


Necip: Yes but you're sick, you will get tired. I can't let you do this.


Zumrut: If you are going to treat me as a sick person, then I will die. Don't


*Everyone is searching for another house or hotel and they are leaving the Taskiran house...


*Toprak's lawyer came to talk with her, it's going to take some time to divorce but this is normal he says to Toprak. Toprak tells him she is looking for a job far away because she couldn't find a job close to her house. Okan asked her if she can cook, clean make tea. Toprak said yes then he said she found a job already. She is going to work in his office...


*Ikbal told her son Toprak isn't home and she is still seaching for a good job. she wishes she passed the exams...Cinar said she doesn't want his help but he has a good idea, he is going to offer something what she can't reject


*Yesim wants a room next to Cinar's room. Kerem doesn't like this but he can't stop his sister


*Cinar found out the exams are close and Toprak can participate again


*Cinar and Yesim in the hotel


Yesim: Cinar?


Cinar: Yesim? What are you doing here? Well we don't have a house anymore because of your lovely mother do you remember? and I asked your help and you didn't call me so I solved it what could I do else?


Cinar: You're doing this on purpose right? Like there is no other place to stay in this big city and you're coming and staying infront of my eyes


Yesim: We have the same taste Cinar'cim, what can I do? Or this thing inside of me is forcing us to be together? Cinar? you really aren't happy of seeing me here?


Cinar: No of coure not, I'm very happy..but I'm so tired that I can't show you this. Sorry


Yesim: If you need something I'm here and you're here for us.


Cinar: I'm here too if you need something, good night


*In the morning..


Yesim: Good morning! Don't tell me you're going?


Cinar: You don't think I'm going to play this game right?


Yesim: what game?


Cinar: I don't want Toprak to think bad things about me and get me wrong. While everything is going the right way I can't give you permission to ruin this


Yesim: Enough! Toprak, Toprak, Toprak..When are you going to think about me and my son?


Cinar: What are you talking about?


Yesim: Why do you think I came here?


Cinar: Hmm let's think, to annoy me maybe?


Yesim: You really think you're everything right? Like the world turns around you, only you but you're wrong. I didn't even come here for myself, I came for our baby Cinar. If you remember I almost lost my baby and I don't even have a house now, not even a person who can bring me to the hospital when things gets wrong. While I'm saying the best place for me and my son is here, close to his dad look how you treat me. Thank you Cinar, really thank you for your understanding.


*Yesim bought clothes for Sitki and is preparing to sent Sitki to Toprak's home..She gave him a iPhone and warns him to stay decent and charming...when he comes to Toprak's house, Seref opens the door. Sitki tells him he is very sad about what happened to Havva. Ikbal wants to know who he is..


*Zumrut doesn't want to be operated, they can't take her breast, she can't give permission...she is devastated.


*Cinar and Yesim, both went to Okan's office...Yesim wants to know why they didn't divorced yet while Cinar is trying to stop this divorce. Then Toprak comes with coffee..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar