Sidor

fredag 5 oktober 2012

POLJE LALA 44 EPIZODA

344924_Venice Film Festival Dress


Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3

Segmentiranje i prevod u toku

Pridruzite nam se na kanalu
Dobrovoljno prevodjenje serija na svim jezicima.
TRENUTNO NAM TREBAJU DOBROVOLJNI PREVODIOCI ZA POLJE LALA SA TURSKOG NA ENGLESKI I SRPSKOHRVATSKI.PRIJAVITE SE NA GORE NAVEDENI KANAL

44 EPIZODA 1 DIO


44 EPIZODA 2 DIO


44 EPIZODA 3 DIO


English translation

Cinar is going after Toprak and Okan and forget's Yesim who is waiting for him in the hospital
Cinar is watching Toprak and Okan while they are sitting in the restaurant. Yesim convinces herself Cinar is only late because of the traffic, she is sure that Cinar is going to keep his promise..
Okan tells Toprak the man they are waiting for will be here in two hours, so they decided to have dinner. Cinar is going crazy while watching them from distance..
*Yesim is still waiting..
Yesim: Cinar
…Mr.Cansel do you want something?
Cansel: No
..Shall we go are do we have to wait?
Cansel: You can go
…If u need something I can stay, the family of the patient didn't come yet but
Cansel: Serap ok I will fix it, good evening. What shall we do Yesim? Call Cinar again if you want
Yesim: No let's go too, there is no meaning anymore even if he comes now
Cansel: Look maybe he has something important to do, maybe the baby is sick or his mother is old right? Maybe something happened to her. Don't think about it so much, your baby becomes 5 months tomorrow, you can come tomorrow but not in the morning, we can make an appointment for in the afternoon ok?
*Toprak and Okan having dinner, Okan asks about Toprak's birthplace and wants to know more about her. He asks if she has brothers or sisters. Toprak tells him about her brother Bulut who died when she was little then about Havva who died a month ago. Okan holds her hands what makes Cinar furious, he sends him a note and asks him to come to the toilets. (Okan divorced 3 years ago, he has a daughter of 10 years old)
*Cinar & Okan the fight
Cinar: What do you think you are doing?
Okan: Are you crazy?
Cinar: Get up, I'm crazy!
Okan: What's your problem!
Cinar: What is your probem? What are you doing with my wife?
Okan: Not with your wife, with my assistant I came to dinner. This is a meeting ok?
Cinar: Who are you fooling? Where are your clients? You are sitting with my wife for two hours.
Okan: They called, he is late
Cinar: This is one of your games right?
Okan: What are you talking about?
Cinar: Look at me, you are going to stay away from my wife do you understand? Now you are going inside pretend like nothing happened, eat your dinner and bring her home and tomorrow you are going to fire her.
Okan: What are you saying? How can I do this?
Cinar: You are going to do what I'm saying you to do
Okan: Crazy men
*Cansel: Yesim, the car is there. Where are you going? Yesim what are you doing? Come to urself, let me bring you home. Or we can sit and drink coffee there and come to ourselves ok? I'm going to get coffee..Like you want but without caffeine. Yesim I'm going crazy when I see you like this. I want to kill Cinar because of what he's doing to you.
*In the car Toprak wants to know what happened to his face. Okan tells her he had a fight with someone..
*When Toprak came home she saw Cinar
Cinar: ohh Mrs.Toprak welcome, we waited for you. Where were you?
Toprak: I had a meeting Cinar
Cinar: Meeting? Well I have meetings too but I never had a meeting like you had, alone.
Toprak: Cinar I don't understand ,what do you mean? I asked you something Cinar
Cinar: I want you to resign, you are not going to work with that man
Toprak: Why would I resign? I love my work
Cinar: I don't love it
Toprak: Why? What is your problem?
Cinar: This is the problem Toprak, because that man is a player, he is nothing.
Toprak: Maybe he is but he doesn't bother me. He is always very kind to me and thoughtful
Cinar: and you believe his dirty games? He is getting closer to you in a decent way of course
Toprak: Don't be ridiculous Cinar, there is nothing like this.
Cinar: Don't defend that…….I saw it with my own eyes how he flirts with every woman he sees.
Toprak: He didn't do this with me
Cinar: but this doesn't mean he won't do it tomorrow. I don't want you to work for that man.
*Yesim came to Toprak's house
Yesim: Stop here
Cansel: What happened?
Yesim: Stop I said
Cansel: Yesim what's wrong?
Yesim: I want to get out
Cansel: Yesim don't be ridiculous, look if you go I won't wait I will go
*Toprak: How can you follow me? Does this suit you?
Cinar: I don't care if this is suitable or not. You are my wife! I can follow you whenever I want.
Toprak: Cinar what is this? What happened to you?
Cinar: Don't worry it's not important and it's not my blood anyway
Toprak: You did this right? You beat Okan, look tell me the truth
Cinar: Yes I beat him, he deserved it
Toprak: Cinar what have you done? You ruined his face
Cinar: He has to be glad he's looking like that. He takes my wife for dinner for a meeting, a meeting..with no one else. What for meeting is this? And then he called his client and they are late and postponed it , tell this to someone else
Toprak: Cinar is this you? I really can't believe it
Cinar: What can you not believe? What is weird? That I love you, that I become jealous? I would beat him again, I can kill him do you understand? Because I love you till the end, I can't breathe without you. I become crazy when I see you with someone else
Toprak: Cinar do you think I'm not jealous of you? Do you think I can live without you? The breath I take when I'm not with you hurts me so much
Cinar: Stop
Cansel: Yesim, something happened? What's wrong beautiful? Come to the car, come on
*Toprak: Don't do this Cinar please
Cinar: why my love?
Toprak: Cinar we decided, we have to stay loyal, don't do this
Cinar: Why? For who do we have to do this?
*Toprak: for us, we couldn't be a family. It was a game from the beginning let's divorce in a normal way then
Cinar: Toprak
Toprak: It's over Cinar, understand this and leave please

*Yesim and Cansel in the car
Cansel: Yesim tell me what happened, you are scaring me. Can you tell me what happened? That man did something to you, did he say something? Why are you so defastated? Tell me what happened, tell me or I'm going to learn about it after I knock him out
Yesim: He will always love her, he never loved me. He will never come back to me, he never loved me
Yesim jumped..
*Cinar at the door
Cinar: Yesim, I know you are angry and you are right but don't do this let's talk. Look I'm sad too, I'm sorry. ….Kerem opened the door and told him Yesim isn't home
*Seref doesn't understand a thing first they were fighting then kissing and now Toprak is crying. Toprak tells her again she can't do this to that baby, she has no right. Seref is afraid this sacrifice will finish her
*In the hospital Cansel told Zumrut what happened, Necip blames Cinar then Zumrut said no it's not Cinar's fault is Toprak's fault.
*Yesim woke up
Cansel: Yesim how are you?
Yesim: What have I done?
Cansel: Ok it's over. Look you are fine, your baby is fine too. There is nothing to be afraid of.
Yesim: Tell me the truth Cansel. Is my baby fine? I don't deserve him
Cansel: Don't say this. Your son loves you so much otherwise he would give up first. Look while your son is fighting you have no right to give up. You have to hold on just like your son and you owe this to him.
Yesim: I'm so ashamed
Cansel: Why? You just responded to something, sometimes people get tired when they can't bear life anymore but you used all your chances now you have to bear ok Yesim?
*Toprak wanted to leave but Okan didn't let her go so she stayed.
*Zumrut came to Toprak, she wanted to talk about last night
Toprak: Last night?
Zumrut: forget these stupid actions like you don't know what I'm talking about
Toprak: I really don't understand
Zumrut: Last night my daughter wanted to commit suicide because of you, while she is pregnant
Toprak: Yesim? Why?
Zumrut: Are you asking? You are the problem little girl, your games
Toprak: Mrs.Zumrut I didn't do anything
Zumrut: What do you mean you didn't do anything? My daughter had a checkup yesterday, Cinar promised her to come but instead of being with her he was with you. Don't say you didn't know
Toprak: I really didn't know, and I didn't call Cinar he came to me
Zumrut: You don't think I believe this right? You are responsible of everything
*Necip talked with Cinar. His biggest regret is to not have an normal father - son relationship. Even Cinar doesn't want to listen to him his duty is to help him in this life. He wants him to take care of the woman who carries his son. He asks him to not make the same mistake as he did. Cinar doesn't understand why he tells him all this. Necip told him Yesim wanted to commit suicide
*Zumrut doesn't believe Toprak, she doesn't believe that Toprak wants Cinar to stay with Yesim and her baby. Zumrut thinks Toprak is playing a game, fake marriage, the trip to her hometown was fake too even her suicide was fake..Toprak told her this isn't true. Zumrut: If you want to divorce Cinar, if you don't want this marriage leave then, go to somewhere Cinar can't find you. Do this for my daughter if she losts Cinar and me she won't have anyone around her and told about her illness, she will commit suicide again because of you, can you live with this she asked Toprak.
*Toprak came to the hospital
Toprak: Are you fine Yesim? I'm very sad, I hope you are fine. I know how it is to lose faith in life, how you can stop living, be sure of this. I came here to tell you something. Don't worry, Cinar is going to be all yours, I promise you. I hope you and your baby are going to be happy, you won't get problems because of me anymore
*Cinar came to the hospital
Cinar: yesim? how are you Yesim, are you fine?
Yesim: Aren't you a bit late for this question?
Cinar: I'm sorry I didn't want to make you upset or angry, I wanted to call you
Yesim: Come Cansel, we are done here let's go
*Zumrut had an operation and she is going to start with therapy soon. Zumrut asked about Cinar..
Zumrut: Did it help I talked with Toprak?
Yesim: I talked with Toprak that day, she said things but I haven't spoken Cinar after that day. Maybe this is the best? He can't hurt me with his words this way
*Reyhan's baby has disabilities…
*Ikbal called Cinar to come home and told Cinar Toprak is 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar