Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 51 EPIZODA

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3

51 EPIZODA 1 DIO


51 EPIZODA 2 DIO


51 EPIZODA 3 DIO





Cinar&Yesim
Yesim: I wish you took a shower but I have nothing suitable for you here, you stayed like this.
Cinar: I'm comfortable, I'm comfortable
Yesim: Then your tea is ready sir
Cinar: Thank you, I wish you didn't tire yourself, Sermin could make it.
Yesim: Sermin was very tired today, and since the day we got out the hospital she didn't even sleep and was busy with the house all the time that poor girl. That's why I send her to bed when everyone left, so she can help me tomorrow.
Yesim: What happened?
Cinar: Nothing happened
Yesim: Something happened, why are you looking like that?
Cinar: Motherhood suits you a lot. Even your eyes are looking different
*Toprak & Seref…..Seref is angry with Toprak
Seref: The name for what you have done?
Toprak: The name of what mom?
Seref: Don't play with me, how can you leave your husband alone there?
Toprak: Mom you didn't see Yesim's situation? The girl didn't sleep for days and she hasn't a babysitter for her child
Seref: It's none of your business, none of your business! Her mother has to think about this
Toprak: Mom the woman is sick, how can she think about this?
Seref: Then Mrs.Ikbal has to think about this. You are nothing in this situation , let go and let them solve the problem and did she give birth to that baby because she counted on you and if she couldn't take care, if she couldn't manage she had to think about this from the beginning
Toprak: Mom don't do this. That baby has no fault and like you don't know what they have been through
Seref: and I saw the tears you had because of her. Till yesterday she was in love with your husband. What happened that she changed in an angel suddenly?
Toprak: it has nothing to do with that mom. I asked Cinar to stay there because of the baby. It's Cinar's baby after all
Seref: ahh ahhh Toprak, what are you for creature, I don't understand. How can a person leave her husband alone with his ex-lover? Ok you are a good person but the persons in front of you aren't. What you have done is stupidness. Look at me, what I told you no one else can say to your face except your mother, know this.
Toprak: I don't think Yesim can think about all of this in this situation. Didn't you see the girl's situation she looked desperate and if you're right I trust Cinar blindly. Cinar isn't there for Yesim, he is there for his son.
Seref: OK ok my girl, well done. Don't listen to you mother's experiences, do what you believe in. If someday the leaves you trust come in your hand, I will get ashamed of what I said to you today.
*Yesim&Cinar... Cinar is convincing her to sleep
Yesim: Are you sure? And if you fall asleep too?
Cinar: This is not the first time I stay awake in the night
Yesim: OK but, you are tired too, we can both stay awake
Cinar: I'm here so you can sleep finally right? Come on, to bed now
Yesim: but if something happens please tell me ok?
Cinar: ok ok I will, you have a few hours, sleep tight
Yesim: Thank you so much Cinar, you know this will be the first time I will sleep in peace. Good night
Cinar: Good night for you and for me good guard duty
*Last move of Cinar to make the baby sleep
Cinar: My sweet son, look you are in your father's arms. You are protected, your mother is here too. Let's close our eyes and not make our mother sad.
Yesim: I can't believe it, he is sleeping
Cinar: Shall we put him in his bed?
Yesim: Ok if he wakes up?
Cinar: give me permission to sit here with my son, so he can sleep in my arms
Yesim: Are you going to sit here till the morning?
Cinar: What can I do? He is finally sleeping
Yesim: I will make it more comfortable for you
*Toprak comes to Yesim's house to bring something for breakfast. Sermin tells her that Cinar and Yesim both didn't sleep well because of the baby and they are still sleeping now. Then she tells her Cinar is sleeping in Yesim's room. Toprak went to Yesim's room and didn't like the view she saw…she wanted to leave…
Cinar: Toprak? My love, where are you going?
Toprak: I looked and you were sleeping so I wanted to go
Cinar: You will not believe it, we didn't sleep all night. No the baby didn't let us sleep, every time we say he is sleeping, he starts again. Of course Lale is a big girl now, a little baby is different. Come on let's go downstairs. Let's drink tea to come to ourselves. But no we can't continue like this I have to find a babysitter immediately, for the poor girl.
*With breakfast, in Yesim's house
Yesim: Sermin go upstairs now. Welcome Toprak
Toprak: Good morning Yesim
Cinar: Why you get up? You could sleep
Yesim: how can a person resist such a wonderful smell. You made this right?
Toprak: I made it for breakfast
Cinar: it's delicious
Yesim: it's super
Cinar: I missed my wife's cooking
Yesim: come on eat, you are not hungry?
Cinar: I'm hungry, don't look at me
*Two people came to talk with the baby's parents, Cinar and Yesim. When they were about to go. The woman said that Cinar and yesim suit a lot, and they are so in love. In love people can take care of their baby, in a better way. Then when Toprak wanted to say they aren't married, she said if you are here to babysit, don't miss this opportunity
*Toprak is watching Yesim and Cinar. While they are talking about how they can find a good babysitter for their son.
Yesim: Toprak you are going?
Toprak: I have to go
Cinar: Are you going my love? Let's go together but if you say stay I will stay
Yesim: No no please. Sermin is here she can help me, don't worry.
Cinar: I can stay if you want, I don't mind. You need help.
Yesim: Cinar'cim no I said. You were with me all day yesterday and you are tired too. Go rest a bit, and maybe Toprak needs you
Toprak: Yesim if you need help I can stay.
Yesim: I said no, sweety and spend time together a bit. I bothered you enough, come on
Toprak: But look if you need something..
Yesim: I will call, because you are the closest to me. Promise, I will call.
Cinar: come on my wife, let's go
Toprak: You look tired, it's better if you sleep a bit
Cinar: No my love, I have to go to my work. I have a lot to do, they are waiting for me. Let's go home first. So what have you done last night?
Toprak: I missed you
Cinar: You missed me? All night?
*Cinar sleeping…
Cinar: This will be good for me, thank you
Toprak: Aysel called, because you can't go today all meetings are moved to tomorrow
Cinar: aahh good news, come on then. We couldn't be together for ages; we can spend time together a bit.
Toprak: OK
Cinar: I'm so tired, I'm so tired
Toprak: I know, rest a bit
*Cinar: boooh
Toprak: Cinar!
Cinar: you got afraid?
Toprak: You scared me
Cinar: I'm sorry
Toprak: stop, don't do that
Cinar: Why? Give me one reason to stop..give me one reason. Come on let's do something. We will throw ourselves on street and don't come home till the morning.
Toprak: OK
Cinar: Where shall we go?
Toprak: to the Maiden's tower. I never saw the Maiden's tower, I'm so curious.
Cinar: Great idea, let's go to the Maiden's tower and we can eat our dinner there, it's almost evening. Come on prepare yourself
Toprak: OK
Cinar: Who is calling?
Toprak: Yesim
Cinar: Yes Yesim
Yesim: Cinar I'm not bothering you right?
Cinar: No of course not, tell
Yesim: I just called the company, they will send candidates. If you have time we can chose a babysitter together
Cinar: OK ok I'm coming now. I'm there about 5 minutes.
Yesim: No, don't rush yourself, they will be here about 30 minutes
Cinar: OK then I will play with my son a bit
Yesim: ok I'm waiting then. How can I be ready in 5 min?
Cinar: you are still sitting, come on prepare
Toprak: Look you have something to do, you are going
Cinar: No I will come back. Yesim found a few candidates, she can't decide now I will go and help her. Come on dress up, otherwise your prince will change in a frog.
*Ayse: Mr.Cinar we were looking for you, she is crying all day.
Cinar: Why are you crying my beautiful? Did you miss your father? Are you mad at me? Ok my baby, I have something to do now, I have to go now I'm going to play with your little brother. I will play with you when I come back ok? Don't cry so much. …What can I do? I have to go. Can you play with her a bit? Come on look your mother is going to play with you, when I come back I will play with you too, don't cry
*Seref is furious and doesn't understand why Cinar is going to Yesim so often. He isn't so much with Lale so she thinks he is treating Cinar Berk different because he is a boy. Toprak explained her he couldn't be with Lale when she was a baby, he wasn't himself. Now he is taking care of his son because he couldn't do this with lale. Toprak is angry with her mother because she doesn't help her but doing the opposite


*Ikbal told Toprak she has to take care of herself and change her look. She can do whatever she want, she is married with a rich man but she is doing her hair by herself and wearing clothes which doesn't suit with her age. Yesim won points with giving Cinar a baby boy, now Toprak has to look out, Ikbal doesn't ask her to change her character or to be like Yesim, she has to be notable.
*Yesim and Cinar are busy with looking for a baby sitter for Cinar Berk, the last candidate Yesim didn't like because of her nails. It's not hygienic and she can hurt the baby with her nails she said. Cinar asked what to do now. Yesim told him she is going to ask for more candidates to come today. She heard Cinar has plans with Toprak when he came in, now she is trying to keep Cinar by her side.
*Cansel and Canan came to visit Yesim and the baby. Yesim told Cansel to wait and said she is a bit angry with him. Cansel asked why and Yesim answered: you forgot me
*Cinar came home
Cinar: My love you were here? I'm sorry I'm late but…Toprak? Is this you?
Toprak: you didn't like it?
Cinar: like it? I love it, you look amazing. I'm falling in love with my wife one more time. You are so beautiful, I love it
Toprak: Thank you, come on let's go inside, your mother made manti
Cinar: What manti? We were going out, don't cheat. Let's go inside I will change my clothes. I have to wear something suitable to stand next to this beautiful lady.
Toprak: What happened with the babysitters?
Cinar: Nothing happened, we couldn't find anyone
Toprak: why?
Cinar: Yesim didn't like them, she didn't like their nails & eyes and now there is no candidate left. Of course if the subject is our son she is overprotected. But this is what I got, this issue is going to continue for a while
*On the boat
Toprak: It's so beautiful, it looks like a fairytale
Cinar: You are my fairytale Toprak……..come my love
Toprak: ayy Cinar we are in the middle of the sea. I was always curious to see this place you know?
Cinar: Inside?
Toprak: yes
Cinar: Ok let's go inside then. It's cold outside I think this winter is going to be very cold my love
*With dinner
Toprak: It's beautiful here, I love it. From outside it looks little but it's big actually.
Cinar: Are you happy my love?
Toprak: Very happy, I missed to be alone with you
Then Cinar's old friends saw him and joined them
*Cinar tells Mehmet it is hard to have two children. Mehmet said: and soon Toprak will have a baby too, Cinar told him he isn't ready for a third child now
*Yesim heard voices, of her sister when she came to toprak's house. When Toprak was taking care of her son. She called Sitki and asked him to find the CD.
*Last scene: Toprak&Cinar
Cinar: If Lale wakes up wake me up too ok?
Toprak: ok I will wake you up
Cinar: come. We couldn't talk, are you fine?
Toprak: I'm fine I'm just thinking for a while
Cinar: what?
Toprak: the ada, what we talked and everything
Cinar: You missed it right? I told you, you will love it but promise I will bring you again
Toprak: OK we will go but I meant something else. You said that you wanted a baby…Cinar I want a baby too, our baby




















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar