Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 52 EPIZODA

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 11

52 EPIZODA 1 DIO


52 EPIZODA 2 DIO


52 EPIZODA 3 DIO


52 EPIZODA 4 DIO


52 EPIZODA 5 DIO


52 EPIZODA 6 DIO


52 EPIZODA 7 DIO



52 EPIZODA 8 DIO


52 EPIZODA 9 DIO


52 EPIZODA 10 DIO


52 EPIZODA 11 DIO



*First scene
Toprak: What do you say my love, shall we make a baby too?
Cinar: Lale? It's Lale's voice, she woke up I think. I will look. My daughter, don't cry. Daddy is here.
Ayse: I could take Lale
Cinar: No no I will stay with her, you can prepare dinner.
Toprak: what are you doing, father and daughter?
Cinar: What can I do? We are playing, I missed my daughter and she missed her daddy of course
Toprak: My princess did you miss your father? Ok then stay together and I will make your favorite dinner for the evening.
Cinar: OK super, great
*Yesim is mad at Sikti, because he took the wrong CD…Zumrut is sad because of the note she received, it says ''I know who murdered Lale''
*Toprak made dinner, but Cinar was sleeping with Lale and she couldn't wake him up.
*Toprak: Cinar, come one wake up my love.
Cinar: I fell asleep?
Toprak: You aren't hungry yet?
Cinar: It became late? What is Lale doing?
Toprak: She fell asleep too and I put her in bed, come on
Cinar: if you would let me I would sleep till the morning, I will wash my face
Toprak: Ok
*Cinar went to bed while Toprak was so excited to eat dinner with her husband
*Ikbal asks Necip to divorce Zumrut or she will tell her the truth about Lale, and if she finds out she will divorce him. Necip needs time, Zumrut isn't fine she is sick, she has to be operated again, he can't leave her like this, he said.
*Yesim&Cinar
Cinar finally convinced Yesim, to keep the babysitter.
Cinar: I like the woman already. I am sure, you will get used to her very soon.
Yesim: Don't know we will see Cinar. Is this the invitation of Mr.Turaner? In the past I was so excited for those invitations. Now I don't feel anything
Cinar: why?
Yesim: Don't know I think because of Cinar Berk, I mean during the day it's impossible to go out and in the night I can't even think about it.
Cinar: Ok Yesim we have a babysitter now, she can take care of our son and you can go out.
Yesim: Wait a bit Cinar, not yet. I mean let's see if we can get used to each other or not and maybe Cinar Berk will not like her or maybe she will not be able to take care of a baby. I can't give my baby to a woman I know only for 3 days
Cinar: Yesim, did you go out after the hospital?
Yesim: I mean I went a few times to your place and I brought Cinar Berk to Canan.
Cinar: I don't mean this, did you go out with your friends, did you go to the malls, did you eat dinner with your mother?
Yesim: we are home 20 days
Cinar: and u stayed 40 days in the hospital, so you don't go outside for 2 months
Yesim: wow 2 months, a record for me.
Cinar: yes, I will not let you do this again ok? You will go to that invitation, you can't refuse this.
Yesim: Cinar
Cinar: This subject is closed
Yesim: shall we put iron if front of the windows?
Cinar: why, what's wrong?
Yesim: don't know if the child grows up it will be dangerous right?
Cinar: Yesim, our son is only two months
Yesim: yes but he will grow up Cinar. Ok then I just said this for later, don't forget it
Cinar: Don't worry Yesim, we are doing everything we can to protect our son, we will. Don't tire yourself so much
Yesim: what can I do Cinar? I can't stop myself. I am so afraid something will happen to him. I even stay with him in the night, when he sleeps and if I can't help him like he wants me to help him…
Cinar: OK ok don't cry, you became a good mother, really and our son is healthy. I think you tire yourself too much
Yesim: OK I will go inside, maybe he is awake, I hope that woman didn't take him on her lap. Thank u
Cinar: You are welcome. Don't exhaust yourself, don't be sad
*Toprak&Cinar outside
Toprak: Is your father coming? Did he go to your little brother?
Cinar: ohh the women of my life. Where are you going?
Toprak: we walked a bit with your daughter now we are going to the park.
Cinar: are you going to the park, it's going to be fun today that's for sure, slide, swing..how are you my love?
Toprak: I'm fine, I thought you were at work
Cinar: I was going to work, when Yesim called I had to go to her. We looked for a new babysitter together.
Toprak: and what happened? What have you done?
Cinar: I think this time we found someone, I mean Yesim agreed to try a while
Toprak: Finally, I mean she tires herself a lot, I am happy for her
Cinar: and I am happy for us, we are tired too. Anyway I have to go to the company they are waiting for me, see you, have fun
*Dinner
IKbal: anyway Yesim didn't call, now we finally have dinner together after months
Cinar: why are you saying this mom? I will go and help her of course if she needs help.
Ikbal: Yes but while you are trying to be with them you don't have to make your beautiful wife sad. Look this girl is making dinner for you every evening, only to satisfy you
Cinar: You are right. My thoughtful, beautiful wife, dinner is delicious again. Thank you
Toprak: You are welcome
Cinar: I love the beans especially, can you give me a bit
Toprak: yes I will give you a portion
Cinar: please…and when will you get the exam results?
Toprak: Next week
Ikbal: They will give you the certificate immediately?
Toprak: No mother, not yet. I have to take some courses first
Seref: she wanted to go to school and get her certificate on time but destiny
Toprak: Don't say this mom, I am not complaining. I will get that certificate this year, don't worry
Cinar: after we get the results we will go out
Ikbal: ah you said dinner, don't forget the invitation of Mr.Turaner children
Cinar: I totally forgot it, you had that invitation of course.
Toprak: then we will do this, after the invitation you can pick me up and we will drink coffee somewhere, ok?
Cinar: ok, we will drink coffee…if you get bored there of course but maybe you will like it there and we will stay there the whole evening
Toprak: What do you mean, I am going too?
Cinar: of course you will go too. My wife will not leave me alone right?
*Toprak& Cinar in their room
Cinar: we will buy a new dress for you. We can go together if you want
Toprak: Cinar I don't want to go
Cinar: why my love?
Toprak: I don't like those places, when it is crowded …and it is going to be crowded it's obvious
Cinar: so? It doesn't matter if we go to that invitation or to dinner
Toprak: no it's not the same. It's an invitation for the high society. I can't feel comfortable there, I don't know it doesn't feel right. Don't you remember the dinner with your company, I didn't feel comfortable there too.
Cinar: The most beautiful thing I remember from that night is you.
Toprak: Thank you, but it's better if I don't go ok?
Cinar: not ok, I will not accept this. You are not going for those peope, you will go as my wife. From now on we will go to every invitation. This is a part of our life's, get used to it.
Toprak: Yes but, don't know you will try your best for not making me feel alone, your friends want to be with you.. . I don't want you to stand between me and them.
Cinar: No no don't worry. I will solve this situation. You are sad because you think you're going to be alone but I will not let go your beautiful hands ok, not for one moment, I promise you, ok?
Toprak: Ok. Wait I want to show you something, look what I bought. Look, we said we would watch this when we saw the trailer. We will watch it right?
Cinar: of course we will watch it.
Toprak: ok I will prepare something to eat then
Cinar: first I have to go to Yesim. I am curious if she got used to the new babysitter, to be honest.
Toprak: you can't go later?
Cinar: yesim called me, she wasn't fine. If I don't see them with my own eyes, I will not feel comfortable. I will come quick, I promise, ok my love?
*Cinar went to Yesim. Before Cinar came she read something about new mothers, how overprotected they can be, how things get out of hand sometimes. Yesim told Cinar the babysitter can't hold her baby and she wants to put camera's in her house so she can see if she treats her baby right when she isn't home. She told Cinar, she thought Cinar Berk didn't breathe for a while and she got so afraid. Cinar hugged her.
Yesim: Cinar you don't know, there is something wrong with our baby
Cinar: OK calm down yesim. If there is something we need to do we will do. Don't exhaust yourself so much ok?
Yesim: No Cinar, you don't understand. Look something is going to happen with our baby and we will lose our baby.
Cinar: What are you saying? Come sit down a bit, I will bring you water ok?
*Yesim&Cansel
Yesim: don't worry I am fine, I mean I'm trying
Cansel: Ok, but if something happens call me, don't know if u need something, even call me if u are bored. I will come immediately, ok?
Yesim: ok
Cansel: Take care of yourself
Yesim: ok
''Yesim: Where did you come from? When I wasn't here, something changed
Cansel: I always said to you, wait what life brings you. I am doing this, we are together with Canan. Did you understand Cinar isn't for you? There is no love you didn't live and still you don't give up
Yesim: When I said you forgot me, I meant this. My life changed too, but you don't even know.
Cansel: what do you mean?
Yesim: I gave up on Cinar. I gave him to his wife with my own hands. Now we are only friends and of course he is the father of my son''
*Canan told Cinar , Yesim is in a bad situation and she needs help. Maybe it is better if he takes care of their son and Yesim can go out a bit so she can think about something else. Cansel wanted to search for a docter for Yesim, but Cinar said he can do it
*Cinar called and told Toprak he can't come home. He will go to the invitation after the meeting at the company. Toprak said she doesn't want to go without him, he promised to be with her. I will be with you but you only have to go with my mother that's it, he said.
*Yesim put her jewelry in the room of the babysitter and accused her of stealing her jewelry. She called Cinar and told her she fired the babysitter. Then Yesim told him to go and wished him a wonderful evening together with his wife. She wanted to stay home she can't leave her son with Sermin. Cinar said they are going together
*At the invitation
Yesim: ah you came Cinar? Thank you dear but please without flashes, not good for the baby please
Cinar: can u give us space please
Yesim: Nothing is more important than our baby
….what for father is Mr.Cinar?
Yesim: a wonderful dad, like you see he is always with us. We enjoy a lot all day

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar