Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 82 EPIZODA

82 EPIZODA



ENGLESKI PREVOD PREUZET SA

ç: how could you do this to me?, how?
y: what?
ç: how could you tell me all those lies, you ruined my life
y: i didn't do anything çinar
ç: don't lie, he told me everything
y: who? i don't understand anything
ç: sitki told me all your dirty work
y: don't be ridiculous çinar, don't do it çinar, this man is stupid, you believe what he told you, everything is a lie
ç: so it's like this
y: of course cinar, i didn't do anything çinar, i swear
ç: so sitki throws slander at you , you didn't do anything with him to me and toprak, you didn't play a game
………..
ç; you are lying
s: i'm telling you the truth, everything is behind the devil yesim, and i did it just for the money
ç: don't lie , you will die in my hand
s: i swear that i'm not lying, ...when the work end i take toprak
ç: what work is this , are you a human
s: no, i'm not a human if i was a human, I controlled myself and i wouldn't attaked toprak, toprak was right when she wanted to kill me
ç: i will kill you, say: i didn't do it, say: i didn't touch toprak
s: take , take, hears it from yasim's mouth
ç: will you still denying
y: whatever i did , i did it for you, cuz i love you, cuz i'm crazy in love with you
ç: shut up (and he we go the third slap wohhhhhhhhhhhhhou)
………
* necip said to reyhan, how could ahmet bought a house and how did he found a money
* necip said to okan that there is a lot of family issue that bother us, and like there is no place for another problem, and okan got angry and said to reyhan go and solve the important family issue
…………
y: why are you doing this çinar, why you don't want to see me, for many years you counted me out , but i was there! before toprak , even i loved you before lale , why aren't you seeing that , it was me who loved you first, it's me who saw you first , the first that loved you, look now around you, no one, it's only me who didn't give up on you, why aren't you seeing that
ç: you are sick, is it love for you, ruining other life
y: no no, they are the ones that ruined our life, they didn't give us a one minute of peace, look çinar! i swear! we will go to miami and everything will be great, really, i promise you, please
ç: you are sick , when i see you, i feel pity for you
y: no çinar don't feel pity for me, i swear that i will make you happy, we will leave the past behind us, i promise you
ç: it's over , everything is over, now i can't stand you or bear your lies, you will go from this home
y: no ,it's impossible please, i don't want to go
ç: i tell you it's over, you will go from this home, and far from the children, and now i don't want to see you next the children, get up!
………
n: how could you give ahmet the money on the top of that without asking me
r: what we lived, we lived it at the end of the day he still the father of my son, he asked me a credit and i gave him the money
n: i don't get it, after what he did ..
m: mr necip
………
ahmet and toprak and nerim speak about what happened with the orders, and ahmet bets that it's "irfan" who is behind all that
………….
çinar tell all the member of the family about yesim work with sitki
………………….
nermin warns ahmet that something will happen to him cuz of this irfan, toprak propose to sell the orders in different place
………….
ali said to zumrut that " he wants so much to see the ring in her finger" and zumrut asked him to give her a time
………..
z: what is happening here?
ç: so, you don't know anything, you don't know what she did with sitki huh
z: yesim
ç: don't look like you are surprised, from the begining you know everything, even maybe you did it together
z: i don't understand about what are you talking, what's going on , yesim who is sitki?
………….
çinar break another plasma or led tv + another laptop, and so on
……………
n: son! what's going on ?
ç: i lost the woman that i love toprak dad , i lost my son
…………..
n: you haven't slept , yet, i got up to drink water, i thought that it's ahmet
t: i wanted to get some air
n: haven't you slept ( to the baby) , ahh toprak we say baby, what name will you give him did you think about it
t: çinar told me if we will have a baby we will name him " kaan"
n: i will sleep, will you stay here
t: yes , i will stay little bit, good night
………………..
yesim don't want to give up after all what she did, and want to go to cinar ,but her mom didn't let her
.....
yusuf is upset cuz reyhan lied about the new house that it's for ahmet, and she said to yusuf that necip isn't only her brother but also he is like her father and she can't say to him no and it doesn't suit her and promise him that she will do whatever needed to live all together in that house with okan but without hurting anyone
.....
the doctor said to zumurut that yesim need as soon as possible to see a psychologist
……………
ikbal is so regretful for what she did to toprak, and she said that we have to ask forgiveness from her
.....
toprak dream
t: kaan where is your father
……………..
yesim call necip and threat him if he won't help her to regain çinar otherwise she will tell çinar everything about the kidnap of lale
......
toprak is worried about the credit but nermin said to her it's early to think about it
.....
ahmet is continuing his free fighting's hobby with irfan
.....
sitki gives to shermin the keys of the car and the house and went to the police
....
they took necip to the hospital after he had the 100000000000 heart attack
…………
p: we are searching for TOPRAK KARAGUL
t: yes, it's me
p: you will come with us to the police station
t: why
p: sitki surrender , there was a case before about it, we need you to take your testimony another time
………..
ç: dad
n: without interrupting me , listen to me son, maybe it's our last discussion
ç: dad, don't speak like that
n: i did a very bad thing, it's me who kidnaped lale, but it's not for bad intention, to get yourself, i did it with yesim
ç: i don't understand
n: i don't know about the other games ( he mean what yesim did with sitki), i really thought that she changed, but i was so wrong, and without shame she called me and threated me if i don't make thing good between you and her...., i don't want you to forgive me, but you and the children stay away from this woman
ç: don't think about it now, we will talk about it later, the important thing is you
………….
t: shermin, what are you doing here
s: i'm here for sitki ma'am
t: for sitki, from where do you know sitki
s: me and sitki are friend, i mean we are...
t: as you know sitki is a good person, he even gave me his house, when i tell you this i feel embarrassed
t: no no shermin, it's not important
s: when you look , sitki really is a good person, i mean, it happened to me a very bad thing, he helped me more than my family
t: are you ok now shermin
s: thank you miss toprak , i'm better now, but if sitki didn't came in the time i don't know what have happened, he didn't just saved me but he helped me a lot after that, he even took me to a doctor, miss toprak i don't why you came here and what sitki is doing here but nothing will happen to him ma'am, i mean without him i can't
……………..
p: miss toprak the case was canceled but mr sitki told us that he attaked you, if it's true we will open the case
…………
y: allo cinar
ç: what kind of women are you, every day i knew new dirty thing about you, how did you hide in front of us
y: çinar please listen to me
ç: it's you who will listen, i was going to let you see the children but you lost your chance
y: please çinar don't do that , what have i done to deserve this ( lol)
ç: what will you do also , you threatened my father
y: çinar please let me explain to you please
ç: now, i don't want to listen to your lies , you ruined my life, cuz of you my father had a heart attack
y: çinar i beg , i didn't do anything , i swear, i didn't kidnap lale, to save her i almost died, if it's need i will do it again, i didn't do anything cinar
ç: i don't want to listen to your lies anymore , look! listen to me well, pray to nothing will happen to my father otherwise i will make you regret that you were born
……………
s: may god bless you toprak, i poisoned your life, but you didn't let me go there ( the jail)
t: i just want to continue my life, what happened stay there ( something like that)
s: you are right, what can i say, you are a great humain
sh: sitki
s: what are you doing here
sh: sitki won't you tell me what is going on
s: why don't you listen to what i said, what will you do when you learn what kind of animal i'm, go now
sh: i won't go sitki, i want to know what happened what is the problem with miss toprak, what did you do and and then she forgive you, why are you escaping from me, i want to know everything, it's my right
s: the issue isn't your right or my right , look toprak is great human, there is no one who have a heart like her,...... i tried to hurt her, there is no diffrence between you two
sh: it can't be true sitki, you are lying
s: it's true shermin, i did it, and when i saw you, after what happened to you , i i realized what kind of men i'm, i tried to correct everything , i came to surrender, i wanted to go to the jail.... but she forgive me....
sh: how could you do such thing sitki, i fall in love with you, i didn't feel that with anyone in all my life
s: god bless you,......., the only good thing to do it for you is to stay away from you , to protect you from myself , this is why i left you, i wished if i met you before that day
sh: and me wish that i didn't even met you sitki, god damn you
........

zumurut comes to the yali and murvet tell her about necip
.....

n: i told you to stay away from this irfan
a: ohh, i went to talk with orhan, and he comes and began speaking nonsense what would i do, i'm not feeling good letting toprak go to the police alone, i wish that you told me
n: me too, but i couldn't let the bakery, but she will come now , i didn't say to you, how are you
t: i'm fine
a: is everything good, what did you do in the police station
t: nothing, sitki confessed about what he did
……………….
z: how is necip, please tell me that he is fine
i: with which face did you come here, already what happened to us, because of your daughter
ç: mom
z: whatever you say, you are right ikbal, how is necip tell me, is he fine
ç: in the intesitive care room, we are waiting, if there will be any improvement i will tell you, but now please go
i: this woman  won't approach necip
ç: ok mom, sit down now
.......

reyhan said to okan that now their relationship isn't official yet and it isn't good when they see them together , and she will call him later, okan said to her that she is the one who know
………….
y: topraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak, come here! i will kill you, come here
n: what is going on
y: it's all because of you, because of you sitki went to çinar and told him everything, did i do that for nothing, you did that to save yourself, you think now that i will give you çinar
t: what çinar yesim, i didn't know about çinar or sitki, get out of here
y: i don't know about çinar, you think that i'm stupid or that you are intelligent, i sacrified my life for çinar, do you know that , and a lot of time, if it's necessary i will do it again, and you, what did you do, nothing, but do you know this time also i think the trump are in my hand because my son is sick, and çinar won't let his son without a father, and he loves him so much, he will be with us again, because if he won't, i will kill myself, did you understand, i mean at the end i will also be the winner, not you """boooooooom""""
n: enough enough, get out of here, this girl did to you a goodness, and you without shame... you do that, don't get on my nerves, go from here....
y: okay, i didn't play my last game, not yet
n: are you ok dear, sit down, wait i will give you water
……………
zumurut speaks with kerem to go and see yesim because she doesn't answer her when she call her
.....
n: look at our situation
t: she scared me a lot, you haven't seen her , she realy has gone crazy, i haven't seen yasim like that before, and what is these ridiculous things that she said
n: what can you understand, to take out her craziness she attacked us like that and she went
t: it mean that sitki said everything to çinar, it's weird , he didn't say to me anything in the police station
n: yesim entangle with herself with what she did , the right found his place , and soon çinar will come to for.., to ask forgiveness
t: i don't think at all, i mean look about the baby he searched for it , only in the jail, he didn't come here to ask about it
………….
z: necip you scared me alot
n: i'm good, don't worry
z: i'm so sorry, I hurt you, please forgive me, but believe me i didn't know about what yesim did , please forgive me
n: after your permission, I want to rest now
z: just listen to what i will tell you, already i will go, ali proposed to me to marry him, but I won't accept because today once again i understood that i can't loose you
n: zumurut
i: what is she doing here this woman
ç: wait mom, calm down
ç: i'm also angry at her, but i don't want to make my father sad , whatever will say it's something that concern my father
n: zumurut, as you see, i'm good, don't worry
z: how can i don't worry about you, when i love you so much
ç: mom, don't worry, let my father recovers, especially he recovers after that we will take them out of our life, one after another, i promise you
………………..
t: i don't feel good at all
n: why , what happened again
t: look!, this yasim for sure, she is planning for something, she will do something
n: let the crazy, do whatever she want  
t: no, at least i will go to talk with çinar, i mean i don't know, maybe she will take the children, you haven't seen her, god know , she can do anything
n: what will you say to him, you don't even know what to do, you will only waste your time, for god sake let them solve it
t: sister! I won't feel good like that
n: at least wait ahmet
t: no sister, i will take a taxi, then i will comeback
……..
kerem tells his mother that yasim is officially crazy and zumurut tells him that this is why they have to find her now
………
toprak when she heard that necip is in the hospital from the radio of the taxi she went to the hospital
......

ahmet got angry when toprak went to çinar
......

yesim bought a lot of bottle of wine
......

toprak forgot her phone in the taxi
…………………
a: sister i will go to çinar's home, i'm so worried about toprak
police come to take ahmet because of irfan
.....

t: çinarrrrrrrr
ç: toprak, what happened , did something happened
t: çinar we don't have time, yesim
ç: what happend with yesim
t: çinar!, yesim will do a very bad thing
ç: what are you saying
t: she was like a crazy, " you won't take the children from me , yelling , i did it before, and i will do it again...." i mean,  i don't know,  for sure you know better than me, at least with her situation , i say that we don't have to let her with the children, look i never seen yesim like that
ç: okay, calm down toprak , already the children aren't with her, i didn't even let her enter the yali
t: so, i understood wrong , but " all the trump are in my hand, if it's need i will die " and when she told me " i didn't played yet my last trump" i was afraid ,i didn't know what to do
ç: "" to save her i almost died, if it's need i will do it again""" come with me
………………….
ç: damn it, why she doesn't answer her phone, murvet ( çinar looks at her belly lol , and yes it isn't so big, so, it isn't my baby ,it's ahmet's baby ) anyway,  we are almost arrived, we will know what happened
........

okan to his old habit
........

nermin try to reach toprak by phone but for nothing, and ahmet arrested and will stay there this night
………….
ç: where are you murvet , did yesim come here
m: yes, but i didn't let her enter, did i do something wrong
ç: no , no, but why don't you answer your phone
m: sorry sir , i took pill of nerves and the pill made me sleep
ç: where is the kids
m: in their room
ç: come, we will see the kids
ç: god damn you yesimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
………………
y: says goodbye to your father
l: (what are you saying? my crazy aunt)
y: we are going.


The end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar