Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 53 EPIZODA

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3


53 EPIZODA 1 DIO


53 EPIZODA 2 DIO


53 EPIZODA 3 DIO



First scene
….Come closer, Everyone has the same question. Is there a reconciliation? You are not going to answer Mr.Cinar?


Cinar: don't be ridiculous. If you forgot I will remind you, I am a married man




Yesim: yes he is right and what breaking up and come back we are grown up people right? We are not children. Our band with Cinar is always good but now it is different, we have a son


…..what do you mean? can you explain?


Cinar: Enough already, you are bothering my son and I want to go to my wife




*Ikbal: finally you are here


Cinar: mom where is Toprak?


Ikbal: to home


Cinar: she left? Why?


Ikbal: she left, what why?


Cinar: why she left mom?


Ikbal: maybe because of that blond girl?


Cinar: why would she go because of her and it is not Yesim's fault, but the paparazzi


Ikbal: well done, still defend that girl, well done


Cinar: when did she go? Just now?




*Cinar&Toprak outside


Cinar: Toprak wait, can you get out?


Toprak: I am going home Cinar


Cinar: why? Come on let's talk


Toprak: first go to the invitation when you come back, we will talk


…the Lady doesn't want to get out


Cinar: that lady is my wife


…I am sorry


Cinar: come Toprak


Toprak: I am sorry


Cinar: what is this now Toprak? Why are you going home?


Toprak: maybe because you didn't keep your promise?


Cinar: Really? Come let's talk


Toprak: I don't want to talk, I want to go home


Cinar: You can't blame me without listening and go just leave, If there is a problem we are going to talk and solve it now, come




Toprak: first you send me with your mother because you have no time, then you came with Yesim and then you look surprised when I get angry


Cinar: I didn't go to Yesim because I wanted to. You become angry without asking or listening.


Toprak: ok why did you bring her here, tell me.


Cinar: When I wanted to leave the company, Yesim called. She asked me to come, the baby sitter has stolen her stuff and jewelry and she fired the babysitter. She is already stressed and so worried, she was in panic and she was shaking when I came in. I couldn't leave her alone, so I brought her here together with my son..and the girl doesn't talk with anyone except us the last two months, what could I do Toprak?


Toprak: Cinar ok I am sad too because of what happened but you could call, I don't want to be here I came for you. Look what happened, I felt I was too much in there


Cinar: Darling don't say that..you are my everything. Ok you are right, I am sorry but it's the fault of the paparazzi. Ok don't look sad please, come let's go inside


Toprak: No cinar I can't go again, it's too crowded


Cinar: ok then we can go to somewhere else ok? You became so beautiful so let's go to somewhere else


Toprak: ok, aren't we going?


Cinar: I said this but I brought Yesim and my son here, if I go now wouldn't it be rude? Look we can stay here for an hour then we can bring them home and after that we can continue


Toprak: are you serious? No cinar go back and I will go home


Cinar: Toprak don't do this , this is the most logical solution




*Cinar came back


Yesim: Cinar I couldn't see you. where were you? I mean I didn't see Toprak either, she didn't come yet?


Cinar: Toprak was here but she left


Yesim: Oh really, she is sick?


Cinar: No she doesn't like the atmosphere here you know. She doesn't feel good, so she wanted to go


Yesim: ay pity, yes she is right she isn't used the those things. But if I would know I would talk to her


Cinar: anyway don't worry. I will look at the baby, so you can enjoy


Yesim: no I am fine, come




*Toprak heard Sermin talking about Yesim and the babysitter. She is taking care about the baby and the house, she even stays with him when he is sleeping. Toprak remembered what Yesim told her about Sermin, that she doesn't understand about babies and she always stays with her son even when he is sleeping. Then Sermin told Murvet about the babysitter, Sermin doesn't think, that woman can steal something and she was with her all the time. If she would have stolen something out Yesim's room she would have seen it. Murvet said, do you think she trapped the poor girl. Serming can't say that, yesim changed a lot since the baby, she is like a devil with wings, she doesn't understand anything, but she knows Yesim doesn't want a babysitter. Murvet said, yes she is smart. If she has no babysitter Cinar can come more often, she calls every hour..and Mrs.Toprak helps them instead of saying something about it, she thinks everyone is like her and Yesim knows this, so she is using this…




*Toprak&Cinar-the argue


Cinar: Toprak? What are you doing here?


Toprak: I am waiting for you


Cinar: I wish you didn't wait here alone, and came back with me from the invitation


Toprak: I wish you choose me instead of being there


Cinar: I told you, I wanted to explain but you didn't listen, you left


Toprak: I did well, you came so late so that means you had fun without me


Cinar: what do you mean Toprak?


Toprak: if this wasn't true you would remember , you have a wife at home who is waiting for you and you would come early Cinar


Cinar: I didn't stay there because I wanted to, I told you right? Yesim needed to be there, she needed to talk with people and why is this happening? Why I can't explain anything to you? Toprak I have one purpose to find a balance between you and Yesim. I am trying to make both of you happy but I don't get it, you always blame me.


Toprak: The person you have to make happy isn't Yesim, Cinar. I think you are confused. Ok you are a good person, I understand but you have responsibilities to me, to Lale and your son.


Cinar: yes and I am thinking about all of you. If this affects Yesim wouldn't my son be affected? I respect you and our relationship but this isn't enough for you I guess


Toprak: Cinar do you think we have a relationship? We are living in the same house but we don't even see each other's face. I don't expect you to do something for us, but if we make a program be there, but no you can't even find an opportunity for this. Your whole life became your work and that..that house


Cinar: You are treating me unfair Toprak, so unfair. I am doing everything I can for you, but I have a son and I have to be with him, I have to find time for him, you told me this


Toprak: You are doing this already, I think you always want to stay in that house. Cinar you got used to your new life, I don't know if you noticed but I am out of all this. You don't even want a child with me.


Cinar: I can't believe we are talking about this because of an invitation, look at this. Did I say I don't want a child? You are acting like I don't want a child with you. Toprak think about it, is this the right time? Cinar Berk is so little, I can't even find time for Lale, if we get a child too, what will I do?


Toprak: Cinar this is not going to change


Cinar: I am not enough for you right? I am not enough, whatever I do something is always missing. Look at you, even a considerately woman as you can blame me , that means I can't manage this


Toprak: Don't compare, is this the truth you are telling me or excuses to make everything right again




Toprak: ''He wants to make both of us happy, he can't manage this''….damn it




*Toprak ''sleeping''


Cinar: My love, my beautiful wife, my everything. I don't like to argue with you, when you turn your back to me I feel so alone. I want to disappear when I feel I hurted you and made you angry. Toprak I love you more than everyone, more than my life , just everything. Believe me, don't ever doubt this. When I said I will always hold your hands I was telling the truth. When the time is right we will have children too, we will be very happy. And look what we have been through, everything changed, even Yesim. Now everything is going well please don't be angry with me, please. Give me time, believe me, trust me Toprak. Are you crying Toprak? No way I made a beautiful woman like you cry? Shame on me, I hate myself.


Toprak: You drank?


Cinar: Yes I drank, what could I do else? You were angry with me so I drank


Toprak: don't make me angry then


Cinar: ok, but you have to love me, always.. ok?




*In the morning


Cinar: My love, my beautiful wife, my everything. Come on open your eyes, open and light up my world.


Toprak: good morning


Cinar: Good morning


Toprak: I wish you could always wake me up, and open my eyes


Cinar: if you want to


Toprak: I wish we didn't have to go out of this room, so nothing can ruin our happiness. It would be so nice.


Cinar: Believe me, trust me, no one can ruin our happiness. Come on don't be lazy, let's enjoy of this beautiful day




*Yesim came with the newspapers. Cinar called and asked them to change the news, Yesim is only the mother of his child. Ikbal blamed Yesim, she shouldn't have come with the baby, but Yesim told her Cinar wanted her to come to the invitation.




*Cinar going to the company


Cinar: come on don't look sad anymore, don't give them the chance to ruin your day. Tomorrow in the morning it will come out


Toprak: yes but everyone is reading the news of today


Cinar: and tomorrow they will read the truth, and the most important thing is what we know, that you love me, that I love you so much, everything else is nonsense


Toprak: ok, don't come late ok?


Cinar: and you, miss me allot ok? Don't worry




*Canan gets angry with Cansel, because he is so worried about Yesim all the time. She doesn't understand why. Cansel tells her Yesim is very special for him , a good friend




*Mehmet told Cinar, Toprak is jealous. Cinar doesn't understand how Toprak can be Jealous. Mehmet tells him this isn't a bad thing. Toprak has a good heart but she is a woman.




*Yesim went to Cinar, and told him she is very sad about the news. They wanted her to give reportage about the baby but she rejected them a few weeks ago. Now she thinks it is not a bad idea to give reportage about the baby and Cinar can tell about Toprak and his marriage. Cinar thinks it is a good idea




*Toprak called to tell Cinar she passed all her exams. Cinar wasn't surprised he knew she would pass and told her they have to celebrate this. Cinar Told Yesim about this, Yesim wanted to go and Cinar said if you want to go out too, you can call me, I can take care of the baby. Yesim said no, I don't need it the baby is too little now, maybe later. Cinar asked why, Yesim said no again




*Yesim&Reyhan- at the company 1


Yesim: why Reyhan, why is he so happy while I am suffering? Why? I kept this baby for him, so he can come to me and we will be a happy family but look at this. He comes whenever he wants, he smells his baby and then he runs back to his life


Reyhan: what did you expect?


Yesim: that he will do his best, that he will do what he has to do. I want him beside me, I gave him a son who can make his last name continue


Reyhan: he is doing everything he can, it will be very stupid to expect more


Yesim: I gave up on my life Reyhan, I gave up of my freedom and this is all he can do?


Reyhan: it was your decision


Yesim: my decision? Is this my decision? I didn't have a manicure for months, I didn't go to the malls for months. Is this what I wanted? I forgot to sleep Reyhan, my only purpose is to get close with Cinar, that he will come and we will be a happy family. He doesn't even care, he makes plans with his wife, he thinks about his own happiness. Is this the life I deserve, this?




*Yesim&Reyhan- at the company 2


Reyhan: Your biggest mistake was to keep the baby, Cinar said many times he didn't want the baby but you thought the baby would make him change his mind


Yesim: I thought he would change if he sees the baby


Reyhan: and you thought he would run back to you, but it didn't happen. We woman, we always make the same mistake. We think a baby can change everything like magic, we think they can rescue our relationship, but an ended relationship no one can rescue, not even a baby


Yesim: Cinar will never come back to me right Reyhan? He will always stay with his wife right?


Reyhan: While he continues with his happy life, you will be alone. You will be responsible for the baby, and he will come whenever he wants but he will go back to his wife always.


Yesim: this is unfair


Reyhan: no this is the truth. You dreamed instead of being logical and conscious. A classic women mistake.


Yesim: I am in pain Reyhan, when Cinar is away I am dying.


Reyhan: Yesim you have to accept the truth. You are alone in this life, you and your son. You have to bear the destiny you wrote yourself. You have no chance




*Last scene


Cansel: Yesim you came? I wanted to see you, I mean I wanted to see you and your son but you weren't here and Berk was sleeping. You wanted to search for a doctor you said, and then when I didn't hear anything from you, I got worried and came. Yesim? What happened beautiful? Did you cry?


Yesim: Cansel, Cansel kiss me




Cansel: what are you saying? Where does this come from?


Yesim: Kiss me Cansel please, hug me and don't let me go please. I need to be loved, please Cansel kiss me




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar