Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 83 EPIZODA

83 EPIZODA


ENGLESKI PREVOD PREUZET SA

ç: murvetttt!! and you ask me what happened, where is the kids
m: oh my god, this is impossible
ç: then where is the kids, you told me that you didn't let yesim enter, who can take the kids if it's not her
m: i swear i didn't let her enter, i don't understand how she took the kids
y: you will call a lot çinar
t: she doesn't answer
ç: she doesn't answer, she decline, damnit
t: we can't stay here like that , we can go to the home and see
ç: she didn't go to the home, this is why she doesn't answer
t: then, we go to the police
ç: okay, you! don't move from here
............
kerem said to his mother that he searched for yesim in every place but he didn't find her
...........
ç: kerem! do you know where is your sister
k: even me , i don't recognize yesim now, when my mother told me about all the lies i was in shock, and she took the children now, i can't believe it, it's like a joke, and really we are in a stupid situation now
ç: so you talked with all her friends
k: yes
ç: i can't believe it , where did she went this girl
k: my mother said to me that i'm exaggerating , but i was right , she is in bad situation , for sure she will do something to herself
t: çinar we have to go , don't waste time here
ç: okay let's go
k: where
ç: police station
k: me too i will go with you
ç: okay, kerem!! you go to the hospital first
k: why
ç: to tell you what she knows, to find the kids
k: okay brother
.......

ç: what you mean by saying: there is nothing you can do, didn't I tell you that she kidnapped the kids
p: the person that you are talking about is your wife , she has the right to take the kids, at the end she is the mother of your son
ç: but we don't know if she can't hurt them
p: why are you thinking like that, did she hurt the kids before, look maybe she just took the kids to wander a bit, isn't that right
ç: why will she take them in secret to wander my kids, if she hurt them, who will we ask
p: look mr cinar i understand your anxiety, but we saw those situation before
ç: look! i know yesim very well ( lol ), she didn't take the kids for nothing , for sure she has something in her head , and she is planning for something, toprak told you that she came and destroyed everything today, she became officially crazy, does a normal person do such thing
p: you are right, well ......., we can't do an intervention.....
t: çinar! calm down
ç: look! my kids are out somewhere, and where are they i don't know, on the top my son is so sick
p: i undrstand your anxiety, but
ç: don't say to me but , do something, or if you can't, show me another place to go
p: you are in the right place mr cinar, but there is no guilty here, this is why we are Idly
ç: but when you know what you will do , it will be to late
……………….


t: çinar! where are you going
ç: i don't know toprak , now, i don't know what to do, to where to go , i don't know anything
t: okay! you are right, it isn't easy , but you have to be calm, believe me everything will be ok
k: çinar brother, is there any news about yesim
ç: where is yesim
z: i don't know, since yesterday i didn't talk with her
ç: i'm sure it's like this
z: it is , otherwise what i'm doing here
ç: i don't know , now who, why he do, i don't know anything, i doubt in everyone, only toprak
k: what is going on
ç: come, toprak
……………

ç: she doesn't answer, she doesn't answer , i'm going crazy, how much i'm angry at myself, how i didn't believe you, how I didn't listen to you, how I didn't see the truth, how could I do those mistakes, i know , you are upset at me, even if you don't look at my face you're there, but I'm very regretful toprak very, I apologise from you a hundred times a thousand times, please forgive me, because of ridiculous things i broke your heart, i don't know, how i was that much blind , how i didn't believe you, believe me i really don't know, but If I believed you, now we wouldn't be separated, we wouldn't lived those pains
t: çinar
ç: i know, you are now married to another one, and you will have a baby from him, I didn't believe you and i made you to live these, i will pay that by living without you toprak till the end of my life
t: çinar
k: çinar brother yesim is calling
ç: answer
z: Hello! yesim, where are you , we are so worried about you, are the kids well
y: we are good, don't worry about us, çinar is worried, from the much calls he called
z: of course my life , we are all worried
y: are you serious, then are you sad
z: of course we are sad, look now çinar is next me
ç: give it to me, where are you, tell me immediatly to come there
y: no, çinar i won't tell you where we are, you have to miss us
ç: okay, how are the kids
y: good , so good their mother is with them ( lale isn't your daughter stupid) of course they are happy
ç: okay, now tell me where are you, so i come to take you
y: no çinar i won't tell you
z: what happened
t: she won't answer maybe
ç: she will answer, in which hell she is, she will tell me
……………….

k: toprak is right, you are just wasting your time
ç: the police don't help us , and you searched everywhere, how we are going to find her
z: maybe she is calling
ç: reyhan
z: something happened to necip
ç: what happened reyhan , did something happen to my father
r: he is so good , i'm worried about you
ç: he is good, i'm in the post police
r: what happened again
ç: yesim took the kids
r: whatt
……………….

ç: are you sure that you want to go with taxi, i can take you
t: there is no need, i can go alone, already you have a lot of problems
ç: okay! as you want
t: if there is any news call me, okay
ç: of course i call you, i mean, if i don't bother you
t: inshllah ( hope) that you will find them soon, and this problem will end
ç: inshallah
t: Goodbye
ç: toprak, thank you for everything
t: not important
………………

n: okay! but you shouldn't let us without any news about you  
t: sister, i'm sorry but because i was in rush, i didn't notice that i forgot my phone
n: i was worried about you and i needed you this girl was miserable, anyway i have to go to the post police, i will talk with chief of police, YUKSEL who is talking with him instead of me, pray that they release ahmet
t: wait , i will come with you
n: there is no need toprak, stay with asli, already she is afraid
…………..

z: ( yesim, call me now, it's about çinar). hello yesim
y: what's going on mother,
z: then you ask , you fooled everyone
y: you are kidding me, you tell me that it's about cinar.
z: if i didn't tell you that , you won't call me. Look you attracted everyone attention it's enough now, please
y: it's not enough
z: i didn't told you maybe, things get serious here, cinar gone to the police and hire a detective .now they are looking for you
y: it's so good .
z: what you talking about , don't extend it anymore
y: we just started, cinar haven't yet felt my absence, haven't called me and told me; I can't live without you. ( lol)
z: dear don't do it, he don't think anymore about you, he only think about his kids. He is already very upset at you
y: you are wrong, you can't know him more than me, you know that he is not looking only for his kids, he do it for me too. Ok he can be angry a little bit , but after he will understand how he love me, it's so hard to stay without me. he can't bear it, then he will come to me. Because he is obliged to understand it. Do you understand !.I don't endure all this in empty. Or everything between us will be over.
z: yesim don't do it, tell me at least where are you, I will come to you .
y: mom, you understand me! You understand why he had to look for me!
z: yes i understand it.cinar, already he is looking for you everywhere, he is worry about you. Even he goes now with kerem to the port. Hallo yesim, damn it
……………….


o: arif bey know his work very well. Don't care. Reyhan, call me if you need anything ok!
r: thanks darling.
o: it's not important.hope will find the kids.
r: thank you to be with me in this time, it's good that you are here
o: of course i will be
r: i'm so fortunate to have someone like you that i trust him
o: I'm so fortunate also
r: okan , this problems don't finished. I have made you so sad, I was unfair with you.
o: it's not important hayatim. We will talk about it when everything will be ok. Take care of yourself and that's enough for me. Do think about this now. Good night.
………….


n: did anyone come to see me today?
Nurse: no mr, there is only this woman :ikbal hanim I think
n: and zumrut hanim? The brunette one!
Nurse:the one who came near you? no I haven't seen this woman another time .
n: daughter, can you adjust my pillow before going out.
Nurse: the patient is very tired, he have to rest . I give him an injection to let him reposing and don't stay for a long time
i: necip bey, I have a good news for you. You are getting well , tomorrow they will take you to your room.
n: it's really very good. How is everyone? How are my grandchildren ? Have you talked with the members of home
i: they are fine necip bey, don't think about them they are fine. So I will go and let you having a rest.
n: thanks ma'am.
…………….


ç: come on , come on kerem
k: and the car, abi
ç : come on.., run, yesim !!
y: have you seen ! kids! ( lale ayyyyy ♥♥♥♥) At the end your father also is included in our game. Dear son, now how he is crazy !! Now he will the odor in your cardigan, he will look for but don't worry, soon he will be with us. Come on, it's over for us here.
ç: damn it
k: calm down, abi
ç: how I calm down, she plays with me but she will pay for it
……………


i: murvet i try to call Reyhan but she doesn't answer me , tell her to call me immediately, Ah don't forget to give lale her syrup
m: Ok ma'am. I gave her.
i: are you cring?
m: no I have some fever! this is the reason.
i: ok.
...............


t: what going on asli, are you ok, come on drink some water
a: did my uncle come? He has to come now
t: he didn't come yet
a: He has to come now
t: he will come asli
a: he has to come now
t : he will come, don't care
a: it's so bad toprak sister , he has to come now
t: look ! they came
a: uncle
………………..


ç: damn it, I look everywhere and she isn't anywhere
k: we will wander like this all the night?
ç: if it's necessary , we will wander until the morning , I will find her anywhere she goes.
………….


a: thank you, i wasn't surprised at all , it was obvious that she is crazy from what she did to the bakery, what they want do it , do it , and you, stay away from them ( i wanna remind you that you aren't her husband )
t: i'm sad about the baby, it's pity, the baby is sick ( don't mind toprak her mother doesn't care about him ), çinar is devastated, he don't know what to do or where to go in this situation
a: he has to think about that before marrying her, you did what it's need , you went and you warned him, in my opinion don't approach more, they disturbed you enough
t: it's true
a: already human has problems, just look, because of stupid person how much hours i spend in the post police
t: ehh what irfan complained about you
a: he doesn't need a reason
t: fortunately they released you, we were so afraid that you stay there
a: thanks to YUKSEL brother
…………….

ç: zumrut I will ask you something, but please tell me the truth, did you know about what yesim did
z: No, if I knew , i wouldn't allow it
ç: So you didn't talk at all, it's like that.
z: She's cancelling all my calls. If I talked to her, I'd tell you.
ç: So how could she know that we will go for her at the boat.
z: yesim is a smart woman cinar, you know that . She should've supposed that.
ç; okay let it be like that. But I'll find her. This time I won't feel pain for her, I will make her pay for it
z: you are right to be angry, this time yesim forced your nerves, but you also know that, yesim is doing everything because of the love she feels for you
ç: don't dare zumrut, don't dare to mention me about love. yesim knew from the begining that I married her for children's sake. I made a big mistake. She is herself a big danger.
z : How can you tell this, yesim is a mother, she won't hurt the kids , you know that
ç: I don't know. I don't know anything about yesim anymore
z: cinar please. I beg you to calm down, please. if you will act with this anger, you are worried about the children, I am worried for my daughter and grandchildren also
ç : If it's like that try to be more helpful
…………..

a: how is she
n: she seem better but if we don't take her to the psychologist, i won't feel good, she didn't sleep well all night
a: I'll kill this irfan
n: ahmet please for the god sake, let him do whatever he wants
t: I call mrs "gonce"
a: how is she
n: she seem better but if we don't take her to the psychologist, i won't feel good, she didn't sleep well all night
a: I'll kill this irfan
n: ahmet please for the god sake, let him do whatever he wants
t: I call mrs "gonce"
t: bye-bye
a: ahh toprak before forgetting, i bought it to you
t: there was no need ahmet, i was going to solve it today
a: for god sake , it's the same old phone number, i prepared it and then gave it to you
t: thank you
a: there will be no other lost another time , okay, bye
……………..

z: yesim
y: mom, nothing will happen
z: it won't, he will get better don't worry, what happend , they are giving him treatment
y: ....... i don't know what to do, please nothing will happen
z: nothing will happen , he will get better
y: did you tell cinar anything
z: i didn't tell him, will i tell him without asking you ?
y: but we have to tell him, i mean at the end he is his father it's better to tell him
z: of course
y: plus cinar will want to be next his son, in my opinion we will call him
z: in my opinion let's wait a little bit, the fever is going to get better, so we don't scare him
y: in my opinion we call him, çinar, çinar... Good you came, we needed you so much that... really good you came. Our Son needs you so much also, he will be happy to see you.
y:I didn't know what to do. As soon as the the fever, I came here quickly. Again I didn't know what to do, but good you came. Cinar good you're here
C: where's my daughter, it's here right?
Y: of course it's here cinar, I couldn't leave her at the hotel. I brought her, she's near my son
C: good, now go out from here
Z; cinar what are you doing?
Y: cinar what are you doing cinar? Of course I'm not going anywhere
C: you'll go, you'll go out of here , you won't even touch my kids again, otherwise I'll make you regret that you were born
Z: cinar don't...
C: I don't want to listen a only word, get your unbalanced daughter and leave from here
Y: no cinar, we're attached to each other, didn't you realise it yet
C: you're a crazy
Y: nooo, I love you
C; but I hate you
Y; no cinar, you love me also
C; there's an only one woman that I love, and she is TOPRAK ♥♥♥ and because of you i lost her. Go away from here before I do something bad.
Y: nonono, don't love anymore toprak wa333333333333 Cinar please don't gooooo.
………………

ç: let's call mommy Toprak♥♥♥♥
ç: hello toprak
t: cinar what happened, is there any news about the kids
ç: they're both with me, i found the kids
t: really, I'm glad, how are they , are they fine.
ç: they're fine, they came to the hospital
t: at the hospital?, why?, something happened?
ç: cinarberk had a fever, his temperature increased a little bit, but they are good now, don't worry
t: thank goodness, congaratulations, everyone is relieved now
ç: you are the first one I wanted to call , the first one i wanted to share it with, because i knew you were afraid as much as i was, the first one i wanted to tell, anyway, i won't occupy you more, if you want, thank you for everything
t: you're welcome, goodbye
ç: goodbye (i wish you were always by my side)
…………..

t: dear asli, welcome
n: welcome, how it past , how are you
a: it was great , her uncle was there, it can't be bad
t: me too , i have a good news for you
a: what
t: çinar called, he found the kids, he gave me the news
a: get past ( look at his face )
n: thanks goodness, everything is over , may god be close to us and let them away from us ( poor toprak look at her face, she was sad when nermin said " let them away from us")
a: toprak sister , this night there is a concert you will come, we go all together
t: i want so much ,but as you see i can't stand so much hours standing with my situation
n: your sister is right , next time
a: rapidly , to not tell me why we didn't find tickets later
…………….


y: boooom boooom ( really no education) , dear toprak , what a big favor that you are the one who opened the door, you saved me from entering here, to see you, it doesn't suit a pearl lady like you
t: what do you want yesim
y: i came as a guest "my life"
t: get out of here, i don't want to seee you
y: I'm gonna go , but you to, you come with me, If you open your mouth, i will pull the trigger right away


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar