Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 79 EPIZODA

79 EPIZODA




the 79 episode translation

y: sorry i didn't understand
t: i think you understand very well
y: you really really want me to tell eveything to cinar
t: this is exactly what i want
y: i tell you that my son is sick and look at what are you doing
t: if you really want me to help you, you have first to understand me, it's more easy for you to throw slander?
y: i can't do something like that, i wont say anything to cinar, don't you see how much i'm desperate, cinar also, we need each other now
t: you heard what i told you

.....

z: you are really bizare, from where did toprak come
c: you are speaking about yesim and toprak
z: really i don't understand , why will i put yesim and toprak in the same sentence?
c: this is what i'm asking you already?
z: cinar!!!i don't want to say that you're being ridiculous, but what happened really disorganized you, look you begin to hear nonsense things, in my opinion you need a rest
c: what now you didn't said toprak

.......

y: i can't do it, i wont tell cinar anything, if i tell him , he will delete me completely, he will never look at my face, if you don't feel pity for me , feel it for my son
t: did you feel pity for me , you ruined my life when i didn't have a fault, For a long time you fooled everyone with your lies, But now it's enough, It's time to tell the truth ..
y: i won't do something like that , i won't tell something like that
t: then i won't help you
y: toprak please don't do that, my son don't have fault, don't let him pay for my sins please toprak
t: but my baby ,who is paying for your sins, because of you
i'm compelled to hide my baby from cinar
y: toprak, please i beg you, don't ask me something like this, i know i did bad thing but please now it isn't the time, i beg you ask me everything but not that
t: you ,who know yasim, it's your desicion, and now go please
y: because of you my baby will die
a: be quiet ....
y: please i beg you .....
a: ok ....enough !!! you heard toprak go now
y: wa33333333333333333333333 please please, my son is so sick , please open the door
.......

z: i don't understand you cinar , me i'm here worried what i have to do for my daughter and my Grandson and you still saying toprak, look cinar! i will give you an advice Beware !!!!! don't pronounce toprak name in front of my daughter, she is sufficiently miserable, don't bother her with those things
c: so ok what i say, maybe I misheard
z: not maybe , but sure, you have misheard
c: ok , and where is yasim, do you know?
z: a few hours ago I spoke with her and she was in one of her friend and she leaves to take some air , but know i can't cause her cell phone is off
c: me to
z: maybe her phone battery has discharged or no network
c: or she want to stay alone, we will wait and if.. i will search for her by myself

.....

ikbal and necip are arguing about zumrut , ikbal want zumurut to leave the house but necipe said that he give up for everything his love and his life this is why he isn't afraid of anything, and she can tell whatever she want to zumrut

......

a: are you ok now
t: yes
a: really you are so patient , if it's me i can't stand
t: I resisted but it was so tough, i didn't recognized myself , with her situation i said to her go and tell everything to cinar
a: you did the right thing
t: are you sure , she come for her son ,and i'm thinking about my self
a: exactly, i know you now toprak if yasim speak or don't speak won't you help this baby?
t: i will do of course, i will do all what i can
a: then this is the right thing , let's yesim pay a little bit for the bad things
......

zumrut isn't thinking at all to leave the yali and if said to ikbal if she has any complain she know the door ( like it's her home lol)
.......

asli don't know that ahmet and toprak aren't married for a real
.....

zumrut and yesim in the phone she said to her come quickly to the yali
.....

zumrut told cinar that yesim had phoned her and she is on her way to the yali
.....

ahmet and toprak have decided to return tomorrow morning
....

toprak thank ahmet and tell him "without you I wouldn't be able to stay that much strong"
a: Why did we set this way....whatever....I'll be by your side and your baby at all time
.....

zumrut warns yesim to not to tell anything to cinar
z: don't tell me you will tell everything
......

cinar ask yesim where she was
y: i'm not ok at all , i can't even breath
c: me too, all day i try to phone you but i can't
c: me too i'm sorry.... It hurts me too yasim.... but despite of everything....I'll be here all the time for you and for our kids, but first you have to tell me where were you
y: i was with melisa my friend and his father is doctor so
c: ok but why did you switch off your phone
y: i didn't switch it off but maybe there was no network
c: don't do that anymore because i was worried about you
y: please don't leave me alone cinar
.......

y: i don't know what to do , if i tell everything to cinar he will delete me , if i don't toprak won't help me
z: enough yesim, don't give up now , look at me , keep that in your mind " tashikran women don't ever lose" did you understand
y: i understand but you don't understand me , we come to the end of the road, why don't you see that?
z: i see "my life" toprak has stuck you in corner huh, think about if you tell everything to cinar he will leave you and take the baby and goes to toprak and she will have a happy life
y: then what we have to do?
z: first you have to be calm, don't look at me like this, from now on if you don't want to lose you have to listen to me
y: what plan ????
z: of course, you will propose a money to toprak
y: don't do that mum , and toprak will accept that huh
z: every one has his price "sweety", what will you lose if you do that
y: i don't think it will work , i'm so tired now idon't want to think about anything
z: you are right " baby" you are tired , rest now, later we will speak
.....

asli is happy when she see toprak and ahmet cuz she miss them so much

....

yesim called the bank to provide an amount of money cause she need them cash, and cinar begin to suspect her cause she spoke so much with her mobile
.....

N: we are asked to pay for the goodness and badness in this life , yeşim got what she deserved, let's say yeşim went to cinar and tell him everything, cinar realized his mistake, and beat his head in the wall, will take a breath here? then what will you do, won't he stay in front of the door , and if he knew about the marriage , what will you do
t: my problem isn't that cinar back to me, just to clean up my name. i'm still so hurted when cinar believes yasim's lies, everynight i see them like nightmares , when yesim tell everything the right find its place! now,everything is too late for çinar, i opened a new page with ahmet
n: and you will help the baby?

.......

toprak calls murwet and ask her about cinar berk doctor and which hospital , and told muvet to keep in secret that she called her
....

the bank told yasim that her money aren't enough and if she want she can Withdraw from the joint account of her and cinar she said no , when i come we will see
......

toprak went to the doctor , she said to him that she will help cinar berk in condition that he keep that in secret , and he agreed (but the doctor said to toprak that he can't hide that the donor is a from a brother cause of umbilical cord)
....

cinar speak with reyhan about yasim and tell her that she is strange those days

.....

cinar meet up with melis and she said to him that she arrived today then he realised that yesim lied to him
.....

yesim took the money and she went to toprak ,cinar got furious but as always yesim create a new lie
.....

sitki save nermin when someone tried to rap her, but he was seen by the security camera
.....

t: what yesim, since you came here that mean that you told cinar everything
y: i didn't tell him , and i won't , i came here to talk about another thing
t: i don't have anything to speak about it with you, don't come here, if you don't tell cinar
y: toprak , please listen to me, look you can establish a new life, if cinar know he won't let you in peace, look i brought you everything that i have, please just help my son

......

the bank called cinar and inform him that yesim has withdrawn 500k lira and he got surprised
....

a: take your money and get out from here
y: no, no , this is all for you, if it isn't enough i will brought you more please just help my son
t: yesim don't be ridiculous, how do you think that i will accept such a thing ( some neighbor see that )
y: look soon you will have a baby you will need them for him
t: be careful!!!! don't even spell the name of my baby
a: we already thought about the baby , don't bother yourself
y: please toprak.......
t: don't be ridiculous yesim and go from here now, don't upset me more
a: you heard toprak get out from here
y: ok i understand, you don't want the money , you want cinar, ok i will give you cinar , but you won't tell him anything, i can't stand seeing him hate me, if he know what i did, he will delete me, in this case i prefere to die
t: me and my baby isn't for sale, go now yesim

......

cinar is angry ,and want to know for what all the money, another time yesim lie to him and said to him it's about a bioenergy doctor
......

in the cafe: the guy that saw yesim with the money in front of ahmet's house , tell about that and that he sell her wife and his baby and ahmet heard that so he got furious and began to fight with him

......

cinar ask about the doctor and they said to him that he is in vacation
.....

y: she didn't even look at me , and like this isn't enough that cinar began to suspect me
z: it isn't good at all , wish that you returned the money without knowing about it
y: but i didn't, what will we do now?
z: are you sure that he believed that (.i think doctor or ...)
y: i don't know! if you were in his place would you believe it ??
z: if it's me i will find a good lie.... let's pray that cinar has believed this story
......

cinar called murvet, and asked if yesim has left this morning the house, and she said yes , and he asked her to keep it secret btw them
.....

cinar ask the driver (ramazan) after the bank where did they go , he told him kandilli and it's where toprak stay

....

the police come to the yali and they told yasim that she have to go to the court about the case " the waiter that she crashed " and cause of her lack of manners with the police they arrested her
.....

t: cinar!!
c: hi toprak , how are you ?
t: i'm good , why did you come?
c: it's something to do with yesim
t: i'm listening to you
c: i have something to say it to you , you will find it may be ridiculous but ...
a: who toprak?? what are you doing here in my home in the night
c: if you let us i want to talk with toprak
a: i won't move from here , say what you want now
c: look , everytime you do the same thing, why are you nervous now , who are you huh?
a: i'm toprak's husband
    and there is another point , you can notice that the writers insist about the 300 days, like toprak   can't marry only after 300 days after her divorce , this time it's rayhan and okan , he said to her that they can't get married only after 300 days ( and this law has something to do with the pregnancy )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar