Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 54 EPIZODA

Za gledanje serije preko cjelog ekrana kliknite na PLAY ,   zatim kliknite na kockicu u donjem desnom uglu.
Za prevod kliknite na EN u donjem desnom uglu i izaberite zeljeni prevod.  
English translation is available at the end of the post for clips No. 3

54 EPIZODA 1 DIO


54 EPIZODA 2 DIO


54 EPIZODA 3 DIO




Yesim&Cansel


Yesim: Please don't go


Cansel: don't do this to me Yesim


Yesim: Don't go




*Yesim in her room


Yesim: It's all your fault. It's your fault Toprak. You are the reason of everything. It's your fault




*Sitki came to Toprak, it's been a year they bury their baby girl. Sitki bought two tickets for Urgup, he wants to visit his daughter together with Toprak. Toprak doesn't want to go with him, that place is only hurting her. Sitki became angry and said, she even slept on her grave and now she can't even visit her for a few hours, you changed in this city he said. He accused her she forgot her daughter and the pain, she is not human anymore. Toprak didn't forget anything. Cinar saw Sitki with his wife, he got furious and they fought. Cinar yelled, if I see you with my wife again I will kill you.




*After the fight


Ikbal: Calm down my boy, calm down. What is he doing here in front of our house?


Cinar: this is exactly what I am asking. What is he doing here in front of our house?


Ikbal: my boy calm down and then we will talk


Cinar: Mom what calm down, let go please. Look Toprak you will not meet him ever again ok?


Toprak: I didn't


Cinar: that's why he is coming here without hesitating?


Seref: My boy calm down, rest a bit. You can talk later


Cinar: Why did he come? What is his problem? What did he want from you?


Toprak: He didn't want anything. You started with beating him without understanding or listening. You didn't let me talk, while there was nothing going on


Cinar: nothing? The man was holding and pulling on your arm. What could I do, just stay there and watch you both?


Toprak: Did I say this?




*Mr.Necip wants to divorce Zumrut. He has to do this because Ikbal is blackmailing him. Ikbal will tell everyone he killed Lale if he doesn't divorce Zumrut.




*Toprak: It has nothing to do with me. He came for Nazli, my daughter is dead for one year. He wanted to visit her grave with me.


Cinar: I didn't know, but if you would say this to me I would bring you. It's not his duty anymore


Toprak: Cinar it's our daughter, he didn't do anything bad, this is what I am trying to say


Cinar: He didn't do anything bad? He doesn't leave you alone


Toprak: don't Cinar


Cinar: what? What do you mean? what don't Cinar? If he comes again he will see what I am going to do with him. Toprak he wanted to kill you, how can you be sure he won't try it again?


Toprak: Cinar I know Sitki from my childhood. If I say he didn't come for causing problems he didn't


Cinar: He can't come, he can't come. This is our house why would he come here? My children are living here and Toprak I know more people than you know. If I look in someone's eyes I know what they are up to. This subject is closed. I don't want you to talk with this man ok? Toprak, look…I am yelling because I am angry with that man, because I love you, I want to protect you. Please promise me, don't ever talk to that man


Toprak: OK, I promise you I won't




*Toprak&Cinar-In the kitchen


Cinar: My love? If you don't talk to me and you are angry with me, believe me I can't breathe. You are still angry with me?


Toprak: I am not angry, you became furious without asking me anything but you are not angry anymore I see


Cinar: If my wife will turn her beautiful face to me, it will get over. You are right I got furious and lost my control but if you promised me you won't talk to him anymore then I will promise you I won't fight with anyone anymore. Yes?


Toprak: OK


Cinar: My love? Come on get ready, you thought I forgot right? Promised you to go out to celebrate


Toprak: Cinar


Cinar: what Cinar?




*Toprak&Cinar-Outide in the garden


Toprak: today when I saw you like that, I got scared


Cinar: Darling you are right, I went too far I know but what could I do, when you are the subject I lose my mind. Let's throw that man out of our life's ok?


Toprak: ok as you want


Cinar: ok let's go Miss Toprak


Toprak: Merci




*Yesim wants to play harsh from now on. Instead of suffering herself she will make them suffer, and wants Sitki to help her.


The next morning Sitki visits Yesim, he is going to do what she wants him to do. He wants her to give the money he will get for this dirty job to his mom if something happens to him.




*Toprak&Cinar in bed


Cinar: it's good for me to start the day with you, you give me peace my beautiful wife


Toprak: and you give me happiness my love


Cinar: really?


Yesim: we came! Good Morning!


Cinar: This is Yesim's voice right?


Toprak: I mean, I wish I could say no but it's Yesim


Cinar: ah My son is here too, what happened?




*Yesim stop by for breakfast. She apologized she came so early but she thought they were awake. Told Cinar and Toprak they went for dinner of course, she forgot. Then she congratulated Toprak with her first exams and said it is so good for her to pass those exams. Seref defended her daughter and told her Toprak can do everything. Yesim said she only wanted to congratulate her, she misunderstood her.




*Necip and Zumrut, both are in pain…both don't want anything. Necip loves Zumrut, but he has to give up on her.




*Cinar is going to work


Cinar: see you in the evening


Toprak: Thank God I had nothing to do outside (Yesim wants to stay with Toprak)


Cinar: I am sorry, I didn't think about it. I thought you wanted Cinar Berk to be with Lale too, you always say you want to help Yesim.


Toprak: OK my love, no problem. It will be something different for us


Cinar: My lovely wife, see you in the evening. If you need something call




*Sitki threw himself before a car, they brought him to the hospital and they called Toprak. Toprak wants to go to him and is trying to convince her mother. He didn't come to cause problems, he came for his daughter yesterday. He has no one here in Istanbul, she has to go to him. Her mother is warning here, about what Cinar said to her.




*Cinar is going to work with a Arabic company, if he will get this job, his company will grow. He wants Reyhan to help him and wants to buy the textile company back, he gave the Taskirans before. He talks about Necip too. Cinar says he can't see him as his father, but he admit he misses his uncle, when something happens he wants to share it with him but then he remembers what he hid from him.




*Cinar&Necip- Restaurant


Necip: how is it going? How is it to have a second child?


Cinar: It's great but so hard. They need so much love, they tire you now but maybe later it will be better


Necip: It doesn't matter if they are little or big. They need their parents on every age, now be glad they are under your wings. Tomorrow when they leave, you will always think about them.


Cinar: you say from now on, you will always worry, you will have fears


Necip: yes, but you can manage this. You can do this I have no doubts


Cinar: I hope so, I hope I will not fail




*Necip tells Cinar, he will divorce Zumrut. Cinar is surprised and asks what the reason is, Necip doesn't look happy with this decision. Necip tells him he has to, and this marriage was a mistake from the beginning anyway.




*Yesim called Cinar, and asked him if he heard something about Toprak. She left in a hurry, when she got a call from someone. Cinar didn't know this of course so he called Seref. Seref told him she will come now. She is in panic, and so mad at Toprak




*Zumrut and Ikbal fought, Zumrut is sure she has something to do with this decision. She is going to find out and then she will make her pay for it




*Toprak paid the costs of the hospital, she brought Sitki home, made dinner for him and gave him money.




*Laste scene…Toprak came


Cinar: how is your patient?


Toprak: fine


Cinar: Let's go maybe she needs something.


Seref: Wait son wait, let her eat something, let her rest a bit and her uncle's house is far. His wife is a strong woman, she has nothing I am sure and now your aunt is out the hospital, your 'aunt' is fine right Toprak?


Toprak: My aunt?


Seref: Your aunt my girl, like we are talking about someone else.


Cinar: are you fine my love?


Ikbal: the hospital tired the girl, look at her she looks so confused


Cinar: we were worried about you. Are you fine? How is your aunt?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar