Sidor

måndag 5 november 2012

POLJE LALA 81 EPIZODA

81 EPIZODA


81 epizoda ENGLISH 

ENGLESKI PREVOD PREUZET SA

ç: no , you are lying
t: you heard what i said
ç: no!, i don't believe you , tell me the truth toprak , it's my baby, my son , our baby toprak
t: ahmet let's go from here
ç: you can't turn your back and go like this toprak, tells the truth , answer me , this baby it's our , i don't belive you toprak
.......

y : how can you tell him that toprak is pregnant, you want to destroy everything

z: i saved you and you're not even aware
y: to save me huh shortly before you destroyed everything
z: cuase i was sure that toprak won't tell him
y: how can you be sure!!! , the girl is threatening me, how can you be sure from something like that ?
z: toprak gave up on everything
y: how gave up
......

ç: she is lying , it's my baby, i know
n: why would she lie son?
ç: i will learn
n: do you think you will benefit? won't she say the same think to you ?
.....

y: you are sure huh i mean toprak won't tell çinar anything
z: if she will tell him , will she went to the doctor "my life" ,she even signed the accord
y: Is this true
z: yes
y: so it's mean that the nightmare is over
z: yes
y: if çinar believe that
z: please yesim don't think like that , girl went and married with another , please
y: but çinar isn't stupid , if he will know that she is lying, he will pursue topark
z: don't think with pessimist now
y: cinar cinar where are you going
n: let him go
y: mr necip could you let me
n: stop
........

t: ahmet stop !!!
a: what happened
t: stop, please
.....

ser: sitki please don't go , i beg you don't let me , for god sake, please don't go sitki
s: let me go
ser: sitki please please please
.....

n: how don't we know zumurut? , how could you take step like this alone ? this issue concerns us all
I did not want anyone to have hope for nothing , if it was cinar's baby maybe he will save our grandson, but he isn't
n: you hided this issue to not occupied me, but what you were searching for , it can be my grandson, it's my right to know about it
y: okay, enough, yelling arguing like this won't change the truth that my son is sick, and till now we didn't find the solution
z: yesim is right , it isn't the time at all
y: and you didn't let me go after cinar , he is miserable now , mr necip! at least call him where did he went, if he went to toprak i have the right to know that after all it's hurt my dignity here
n: if you didn't lie at your husband, now you will be by his side
.....

a: are you better now......you are hurting , it isn't easy to say it while looking to his eyes, thank you so much , you did it for me, for my dignity
t: will we go to home
........

ahmet and nermin speak about making toprak happy by preparing a surprise , the surprise is taking a credit to allow her have a comfortable delivery

..........

n: where were you , i was worried
ç: I wandered a bit, i thought about what toprak said to me....i tried to calm down but i can't dad! what she said to me shattered me
ç: already i can't bear that she merried someone else plus she says that the baby it's from him, she said that by looking at my eyes
n: Son, why this persistence?
ç: when sitki issue she was pregnant already, and my big mistake when i asked her from who this baby ? just cuz she was hurt she told me that it's sitki's baby, but now i'm sure it's my baby, if she aborted it , she aborted my baby, or she is still carrying my baby
n: when i visited her in the jail , then why did she told me that she aborted it, if it was the truth, when she was released she married ahmet plus they will have baby
ç : it's impossible , hey dad , at what time did she met with him , i know very well toprak she isn't that type of person
n: look! my son , didn't she lied to us once? the things that she did, we weren't aware of it. it isn't hard at all to believe
ç: for me it's hard , yes she hide something, it's clear , but i won't believe that , till i know
n: sometimes, some truths hurt more than lies
ç: now, there isn't anything that can hurt me more
......

n: don't bother yourself, you did the most right thing, this girl if she talk or not you will help the baby , now the man that didn't believe you ....
t: but this time I lied
n: when you where in the jail, you took a decision, you won't tell çinar about the baby, what you lived isn't easy, thanks that you aren't alone, not only us but all the neighbor are with us......they really loved you
t: because of you
n: they loved , otherwise melhat won't give the key of her home to anyone, now we will live together in peace

......

y: mr necip and cinar closed the door and they are speaking, sure çinar went to toprak and knows everything
z: if something like that happened , everyone in the yali are speaking about that , don't worry
y: so, like you said
z: of course, now leave this and from now on you have to know every steps cinar take

.....

y: çinar are you ok
ç: i want to stay alone
y: i know , i didn't tell you
ç: don't get to this subject never yesim , cuz if i speak i will speak harsh
y: okay

......

cinat tells necip that he spoke with akon and said to him that she aborted it and didn't answered how did she did that when she was in jail, and he will arrange a meeting with the director of the jail
......

nermin and ahmet took the credit
.....

y: so what he did , did he go to the jail
z: from where will i know, i just heard that he will met with D of the jail
y: if toprak told the man that she didn't aborted the baby
z: instead of waisting your time like this take your car and go to the jail
y: i can't do something like that
z: if you are worried about if he knew or not , you have chasse him in secret cuz if he will go to toprak we will be burned, if you won't go we won't know , did you understand now , come on yesim , why are you still here yesim?
.......

s: toprak
t : be careful!! don't approach
s: please, don't be afraid, just listen to me
t: don't approach , get out and go
s: i want to talk with you, listen to what i will say, listen to me and you won't see me ever, you lost all you beloved, with your situation "pregnant" you are working, it's all because of me, i will burn in hell, take this maybe it hasn't any meaning at least you will be good , my home and my car all for you
t: i don't want sitki
s: if you don't take them , i wont feel well
t: i don't want anything from you sitki , get out of here
s: i will die if you won't forgive me
t: i don't want to see you in all my life, even hearing your name, get out of my life, with this way i will forgive you
s: okay, like you want, i will go away , if it's necessary i will delete my name, it's enough for me that you will live with your baby in peace
..........

d: now i remembered, miss toprak told me that she want to abort her baby, and i explained to her that you can't do that without asking his father, then she didn't opened this subject
ç: so, toprak maybe aborted the baby
d: it's possible, but because she didn't spend so much time here, it happened after the release, well , i don't know what happened after she was released
ç: but toprak told the lawyer and my father she aborted it while she was here
d: allah allah, wait a minute, now i remembered when i see the document, miss toprak was injured
ç: what how she was injured?, why didn't i know about that?, who did that ?
d: i insisted a lot but she didn't say who did that, so when i said to her that she can do it without your permission, she find another way to do it , it can be like that
ç: what do you want to say ?
d: it happened before mr cinar, maybe she did that to abort the baby
......

n: my girl
t: you were here? i didn't saw you when you came
a: we entered from the jardin
t: where were you?
a: we went to make a surprise for you ?
t: surprise huh, what surprise?
a: we came from "sami ( dr)" we booked a place for the delivery, when the delivery come the dr and the room are ready
t: ahmet , what did you two did?, ya sister how did you allowed that?, how we will repay this credit?
........

reyhan tell okan that it isn't easy cuz the problem in the house plus this toprak pregnant issue
......

d: i understand mr prosecutor, okay, look mr cinar if there is a guilty, absolutely we will find him
ç: i don't have that much time, to know what happened to the baby it isn't my only concern i have a sick child, if toprak didn't aborted it, he can save my child, i don't have time
d: unfortunatly the law is clear
ç: i understand you, at least you can began searching
d: look cinar bey, without prosecutor's permission, we can't
ç: i'm sure that there is another thing we can do it, we try to help each other, we are speaking about the life of my son
d: okay, you have to let me speak with her , if there is any new thing i will call you
ç: okay, thank you very much, i'm waiting for the news
.......

zumrut and yesim hope that he didn't know the truth
......

a: okay toprak , don't exaggerate that much
t: ahmet already you two did a lot of thing to me, how can i accept such a thing?
a: I'll settle everything, why you bother yourself, puls we did it, we can't say to them that we don't want now
t: okay, if it's like that it's me who will repay the credit
a: there is no such thing , it's me who took the credit plus with my signature
t: apparently you don't understand, if you don't accept i won't go to this hospital
n: but you extend it
a: like you want
.......

sitki bought a recorder, and the saleswoman asked him if he is a reporter, he told her that he is a student isn't it clear from my type lolllllllll
......

toprak call her aunt and ask her if she can give her money as a credit cuz it's remained a little time for the delivery, but her aunt doesn't have, and she wanted to ask her mother but her aunt told her that they don't know about the baby, and told her that yusuf died, and necip also told çinar that yusuf died
......

n: wallah i'm so sorry
t: till now, i don't believe it, he is still young, i can't go to there with this condition, and i'm not feeling good to let my sister alone, she was heartbroken
n: what can we do
t: please, return this credit, please:))))), cuz in this setuation i can't ask anyone
n: girl, stop, like we are in hurry for the money, like we will repay immediately
t: if not today, tomorrow, and my setuation is clear
a: your problem is you are pregnant, let the rest the dr do it
t: ahmet! i don't understand why are you insisting that much?
a: me to i don't understand why are you stubborn?
t: cuz i'm the pregnant and the baby is my baby, let me take the decesion where i will make the delivery, please
n: okay ahmet don't insist ( ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh), we will find a way and we return the money
.......

t: sister, i'm sorry, i mean you think about my happiness but me, i always hurts you, forgive me, before only my mother who think about me like that, this is why, when i see you like that, it's hurt me
n: if we can't we won't do it ( about the credit), when we were on our way to the home we were thinking about making big work anyways we were gonna take a credit
t: and for the present thank you
a: did you like it
t: so beautiful
a: we sit and talk about the how we gonna make the big work
......

yesim brought a cake for necip cuz in upcoming weeks will be his birthday , and he said her that he don't like to celebrate it especially in day like that cuz yusuf died, the D of the jail called cinar and told him that he talked with the convict and there is something that she want to share it with you, and yesim said to cinar " okay, i know that you're very angry, but our son's life is at stake. please just don't leave me out of it
.......

nermin and toprak took a big order for a school
......

the D said to cinar that toprak and azru talked about the abortion and she took a money, but she didn't want to say that , after that cinar talked with her but for nothing, and they called nermin asked her she said to D that she aborted the baby but cinar took her address

.......

t: what happened to you , like someone bothered you
n: the man that i talked now with him is the D of the jail, cinar was there
t: cinar was there , what he was doing there
n: he is searching about the abortion issue, do you remember this ARZU they know that i gave her money, and he asked me if you aborted it or not
t: what did you said
n: i was surprised , and when i answered i said she aborted it ( toprak seem not happy ), i didn't want to interfere but
t: no, you did right
n: you said that before to cinar
t: yes it's true i said that
.......

n: it's enough
c: i want from you
n: look toprak isn't at home , she went with her husband, and i don't have anything to talk about it with you
c: you are the one that said in the phone that toprak aborted the baby
......

y: say what you want rapidly
s: yesim ,now , i can't sleep at night
y: what will i do sitki, this is why you called me here, you are a big man , will i sing you a lullaby
s: I decided to surrender
y: what ??

.......

n: in that time you loved each other it's obvious, but look at the result what you lived lived after that it's over, if you don't accept that, this suffering won't end, everyone find his peace in the road that he choosed
c: maybe you are right but i know very well toprak, if i can believe that she can change that easy, i can't believe
n: you are the one who know , but i told you the truth , toprak aborted the baby in the jail with her desire and i was with her
c: okay, i understood
.........

s: don't waste your time partner, you i don't know but i regret what i did... i can't even breath
y: now, you can't breath, after all what we did , now you can't breath, look at me if you don't understand with this good way, i will take from you the car and the house from you
s: even when you don't take them the sake remain, what tricks i did with you to take those keys, only to seem that there is something between us, and toprak fall into the trap, she healed me with her hands, and she paid the bill of the hospital, the girl has a compassion
y: enough!! what is this now
s: there is more it isn't over, just that witch ( lol he mean ikbal ) to see the letter of love you send the flowers, and you booked a ticket to urgup, and mr cinar didn't beleive an angel girl
y: okay sitki , if you finished your confession, i'm going
s: it won't finish never, what we have done to toprak, didn't she said to us it's enough, and we did like we don't know each other, mr cinar prefered to believe a snake like you and **** like me, and went , and left the beautiful girl , and to protect herself she fell in the jail
y: are you mentally sick sitki , why are you telling me the things that i know one hundred times, yes, i remember i planned the plan and you did , aren't we a partners, ha, but your problem is this now, according to our plan, i take cinar , and you take toprak, it didn't happened as your ambition, but will i tell you something , you will go to the police or not, you won't ever have toprak
s: well , now, i don't tired for myself, that's not my intention
y: whatever you're doing, do it, don't contaminate me , my son is sick
s: when it's came to you your son is sick, you don't think about anyone except yourself *******
y: if you go to the police nothing will change , i won't tell anything
s: don't worry, i'm gonna surrender only myself, i won't touch you , thanks goodness i remembered my humanity
........

ç: how is he doing
y: he had a fever but now it's better, and now he is sleeping
ç: i have a beautiful news for you, when i was on my way to the home i talked with KAAN and told me bring him to miami without losing time, he is waiting for us
y: is it true
ç: yes, and we take lale also, we will be all together for the period of treatement
y: okay okay like you want
ç: yesim , from now on whatever we do, it's for our children, for their happiness, now we are four
y: okay , me too, this what i always wanted
ç: look! no lies, and nonsense, okay!! whatever your goal is even if it's a good intention, i don't want, look ! i warn you for the last time, if you don't listen to me, i swear! i will take the children and you won't see us anymore
y: okay , it won't happen again, i promise you
ç: great, then be ready , i bought tickets , we are going tomorrow morning
y: so quickly
ç: yes, prepares suitcase, and i will pass by the holding i will give reyhan the permissions
y: okay , i will take care of everything
............

nermin told ahmet that she think that çinar believed her this time, and ahmet tell her that she doesn't have to think that she is guilty when she lied to cinar cuz this is what toprak wants , and nermin didn't want to told toprak about that cuz she is already sad and ask ahmet to not tell her

................

yesim call zumurut and tell her about the trip to miami and she is so happy, and zumurut told her " That's my girl, I'm proud of you"
...............

the director of the school canceled the order cuz she recieved a same offer with less price so ahmet got angry

.................


sitki come to çinar to tell him the truth

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar